Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great compressors! I can't wait until there's an under-hood mounting bracket in production for the twin. That will be a clean install without taking up precious cargo space.

For those with multiple vehicles and needing portability, the ARB unit has a great track record and is a solid unit.

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any of these in stock in your retail store?
We are not currently offering any local pickups. There are a few of these in stock though and they will ship form our AZ location.

If you are interested let me know before they are gone.
Frank
623-533-5881

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great compressors! I can't wait until there's an under-hood mounting bracket in production for the twin. That will be a clean install without taking up precious cargo space.

For those with multiple vehicles and needing portability, the ARB unit has a great track record and is a solid unit.
There's been an on-board twin option for the Bronco from Ford coming in and out of various accessory catalogues. We'll see what happens

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There's been an on-board twin option for the Bronco from Ford coming in and out of various accessory catalogues. We'll see what happens
Yes indeed, and i've been following!

However, that double pumper price point is quite a bit higher than this kit that Stage 3 is offering with the single. The single offers a great tradeoff in speed with cost savings and smaller form factor in the trunk or wherever you store the box.

This would serve many beginners on here very, very well! As a beginner myself I had looked into this and allocated my pennies to what modifications i'm after and an ARB compressor is in the cards for sure!

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are not currently offering any local pickups. There are a few of these in stock though and they will ship form our AZ location.

If you are interested let me know before they are gone.
Frank
623-533-5881
Just ordered from your website. Was JUST asking the Ford dealer today about this kit when I went to check out the Bronco. Earnhardt said there were only 3 in country for Ford inventory and earliest delivery was mid June.

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered from your website. Was JUST asking the Ford dealer today about this kit when I went to check out the Bronco. Earnhardt said there were only 3 in country for Ford inventory and earliest delivery was mid June.
Thank you for your order, that has shipped you should have got an email confirmation with tracking info.

Currently 2 more available if anyone else is interested.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for your order, that has shipped you should have got an email confirmation with tracking info.

Currently 2 more available if anyone else is interested.

I did. Thanks for the fast turn around. Big fan of your Ranger overland build videos as well.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Ford really needs to jump on getting information on these accessories out. It would be an easy win for them. Don't have a build date yet? Well, take a glance at all this cool shit you can add once you do!

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know if it's possible to buy it and mount it under a hood if I want to in the future? When the bracket will be available? I mean can I change clips to hardwiring?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you know if it's possible to buy it and mount it under a hood if I want to in the future? When the bracket will be available? I mean can I change clips to hardwiring?
More than likely, any specific mounting solutions will focus on the twin compressor, however, ARB does make a portable twin compressor kit as well. You could buy that and then hard mount it later. I believe the hard mount wiring kit is available as a separate purchase, or you could just do the wiring yourself.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ARB portable twin compressor is where its at.

A0D162BE-C29F-4325-93D5-8C7D12E46729.jpeg

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More than likely, any specific mounting solutions will focus on the twin compressor, however, ARB does make a portable twin compressor kit as well. You could buy that and then hard mount it later. I believe the hard mount wiring kit is available as a separate purchase, or you could just do the wiring yourself.
Thanks! Do you know if I could just swap the wires or I will need to cut them off?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did my research and recently bought this DeWalt portable air compressor which I will use for my Sasquatch tires on my Bronco. This thing is way more portable and powerful enough to inflate 35s or 37s. It takes any standard DeWalt battery AND it only costs about $99 if you already have a battery.

The hose on the left is for inflating bike and car tires up to about 150 psi. The hose on the right I use to inflate my kiteboards, air mattress, etc. Also great for kayaks & more. Super easy to use, just dial in the desired pressure and let it run. When finished, move onto the next tire. It even has a flashlight built into the handle.

For me, this compact, lightweight and powerful design has ALL I need at a super affordable price. IMO, better than that big, clunky ARB box in my rig.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit Overview PXL_20210518_173124512
Sponsored