First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know, depends what pressure you inflate to. I could take 1-4 minutes per tire? The important thing, for me anyway, is that it has enough power to inflate the tires using the battery, even if you've got 4 large tires. You can also plug it in to the cigarette lighter and run. Lastly, the unit is small and takes up hardly any space, which you 2Dr buyers will like! Go watch review videos like I did. After watching many, I picked this unit and am satisfied completely.
Ooof. 9 minutes to fill up a significantly smaller tire than 35". Granted, that's from flat, but you're going to be sitting around for a loooong time, assuming you don't hit the duty cycle or kill the battery first. Also, expect relying on the 12v plug to triple any normal fill times. There's just not enough juice in those accessory/cigarette ports.

Sponsored

ManSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco, 17' F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did my research and recently bought this DeWalt portable air compressor which I will use for my Sasquatch tires on my Bronco. This thing is way more portable and powerful enough to inflate 35s or 37s. It takes any standard DeWalt battery AND it only costs about $99 if you already have a battery.

The hose on the left is for inflating bike and car tires up to about 150 psi. The hose on the right I use to inflate my kiteboards, air mattress, etc. Also great for kayaks & more. Super easy to use, just dial in the desired pressure and let it run. When finished, move onto the next tire. It even has a flashlight built into the handle.

For me, this compact, lightweight and powerful design has ALL I need at a super affordable price. IMO, better than that big, clunky ARB box in my rig.

PXL_20210518_173124512.jpg
How do you like 20 volt? I bought the 12 volt Milwaukee pump and it takes forever to fill my F250 wheels. They do require 60 psi, so maybe it will fare better on the Sasquatch wheels.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you like 20 volt? I bought the 12 volt Milwaukee pump and it takes forever to fill my F250 wheels. They do require 60 psi, so maybe it will fare better on the Sasquatch wheels.
To be honest, I have nothing to compare it to. I'm not much of a handyman, but have built up a collection of Dewalt tools running on the 20V and I have not been disappointed with any tool, including this air pump.
From a tire filling perspective, here's my thought. I can use this pump to keep tires on any of my vehicles at the correct pressure. It's great for this and only takes a few minutes for all four. My Focus ST tires 245/40 R18 fill very fast, even from low starting pressure. For the Sasquatch tires, if I air down to 20 psi for the beach or the trails, I expect to spend some time filling them back up. It could be 4-5 minutes per tire and I'm ok with that. This is a very portable pump which suits me well. If you're looking to fill 35s from flat in one minute, this pump isn't for you.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If nothing else, this thread has been very educational.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be honest, I have nothing to compare it to. I'm not much of a handyman, but have built up a collection of Dewalt tools running on the 20V and I have not been disappointed with any tool, including this air pump.
From a tire filling perspective, here's my thought. I can use this pump to keep tires on any of my vehicles at the correct pressure. It's great for this and only takes a few minutes for all four. My Focus ST tires 245/40 R18 fill very fast, even from low starting pressure. For the Sasquatch tires, if I air down to 20 psi for the beach or the trails, I expect to spend some time filling them back up. It could be 4-5 minutes per tire and I'm ok with that. This is a very portable pump which suits me well. If you're looking to fill 35s from flat in one minute, this pump isn't for you.
DeWALT claims "..a truck tire (275-45r17) from 0 to 35 PSI in 8 minutes 15 seconds." That is a low profile 27" tire.

< 3 min.s is typically what a 5.65 CFM compressor takes to air back up a 33" R17 from 18PSI to 38PSI. CO2 did it in 30 sec.s.

I know it is yellow and has branding, but your honest estimation is off... a lot... more like an hour+ for airing back up 35s at the trailhead, at the end of a long dusty day, with impatient hungry wife...;)

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
DeWALT claims "..a truck tire (275-45r17) from 0 to 35 PSI in 8 minutes 15 seconds." That is a low profile 27" tire.

< 3 min.s is typically what a 5.65 CFM compressor takes to air back up a 33" R17 from 18PSI to 38PSI. CO2 did it in 30 sec.s.

I know it is yellow and has branding, but your honest estimation is off... a lot... more like an hour+ for airing back up 35s at the trailhead, at the end of a long dusty day, with impatient hungry wife...;)
I have used mine and am happy with how it works. Your results may vary.

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did a quick write up of my initial impressions of this kit in my build thread. I want to thank Frank and the team at Stage 3 Motorsports for being a paid sponsor, providing product information with a video, and offering great pricing and service. Navigating around the online store was straightforward, the ordering process was very smooth, and the shipping was extremely fast.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit Overview D10286E7-701D-4A1A-B070-C1FF9C5640EF

Ford Bronco Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit Overview A38DF1C0-F85A-4477-AE11-571AE11559A9

Ford Bronco Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit Overview 88C7CB3A-F6F4-4487-B989-DE0C78E71869

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there any difference between the Ford Performance version and ARB CKMP12?

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any difference between the Ford Performance version and ARB CKMP12?
Sorry I missed this response........ Colors and stickers. lol

Sponsored

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ARB unit has orange latches, handle, and air hose. Whereas the Ford Performance branded unit has the Ford Performance Blue latches, handle, and hose. The Ford Performance unit also has a sticker in front of the case (pic above on post #68).

Ford Bronco Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit Overview Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 10.01.16 PM
Ford Bronco Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit Overview Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 10.01.28 PM

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh duh. A couple of weeks went by and forgot the CKMP12 was orange.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the Ridgid 18v tire inflator, I never did a stop watch test. But it did fill four completely flat tires on my uncles '74 LeSabre with one 4aH battery, and old killed half the battery. I will say it was fairly quick because I did get two done by tge tine he came back outside with his compressor and a beer. I have a dual charger hook up in my truck that comes in handy too. I will be brain storming where it will get mounted up when i get my Bronco.
Y'all quick to dismiss the powertool battery inflators for the onboard air. Can the onboard air system chuck up to a sawzall and help clear the low hanging branches on the trail?

rickxrpb6orvwfukiudv.jpeg

20210605_084805.jpg

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great compressors! I can't wait until there's an under-hood mounting bracket in production for the twin. That will be a clean install without taking up precious cargo space.

For those with multiple vehicles and needing portability, the ARB unit has a great track record and is a solid unit.
Have you seen the under hood pictures? I don't know if it has room its stuffed..
Sponsored