Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just installed this the other day and I personally love the way it sounds. It similar to a focus RS/ a 2.3 Mustang IMO. Its not offensive loud and in the video it has some nice burbles and pops (not like those idiots with focus "pops & bangs" tunes).
Those idiots with the "pops & bangs" tunes are the idiots with factory stock cars, as that's the way Ford programmed them from the factory.

So at what RPM’s is the torque increased with a cat back exhaust over the factory exhaust?

How much torque is increased at different RPM ranges?
Are you trying to imply that an axle-back doesn't add power? Fast Intentions posted before/after dynos of their axle-back on a 2.7, it made an improvement.
fi-bronco-axle-back-vs-oem-png.png

The Flowmaster also posts an increase:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...austs-now-available-lethal-performance.41104/

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I wonder why the accessories site is telling me:

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Axle-Back Exhaust installed on 2.3 Bronco (with sound clip video) 1664291610344

... for a 2021 Badlands 7MT w/2.3L .....

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with the MagnaFlow because this wasn't out in March or maybe I didn't look hard enough. It has a nice low rumble at idle and isn't ungodly loud with no popping or whining. I've had MagnaFlow exhausts on many different vehicles including my last Taurus SHO and love the sound and their performance has always been great.

As an added plus the Black looks good with my Cyber-Orange and Black theme.

Keep one thing in mind (I only mention this because I have seen complaints) no muffler will make this sound like a V8 nor will it make it perform like a V8.

https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...t-series-axle-back-performance-exhaust-system

Sponsored

TowBoater

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds good, I installed the flowmaster flowfx on my 2.7 wildtrak. Little bit of a pain getting the factory rubber mounts off. But once they were off. Easy peasy on the new install lol.

OP
OP
Will_in_HiFi

Will_in_HiFi

Black Diamond
First Name
WILL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr BD Mansquatch, 1989 Bronco 2, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

TheGriffin1313

Base
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just installed this the other day and I personally love the way it sounds. It similar to a focus RS/ a 2.3 Mustang IMO. Its not offensive loud and in the video it has some nice burbles and pops (not like those idiots with focus "pops & bangs" tunes).

It was pretty easy to install I wish I bought an exhaust insulator tool though. Heres the link to what I bought 2021-2022 BRONCO 2.3L SPORT TUNED AXLE-BACK EXHAUST - BLACK CHROME TIPS| Part Details for M-5230-BR3SB | Ford Performance Parts.

This video is about 30sec after a cold start and a couple quick revs accompanied by my Rottweiler Diesel lol.

Hopefully the quality is good, I filmed it with a iPhone 13pro lol.

I also installed another tow hook because I thought it looked better lol, It easy to do, you just but another tow hook like the left and the bolts are already there.

that rott is a cutie ohh ya the sound is ahwsome too

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those idiots with the "pops & bangs" tunes are the idiots with factory stock cars, as that's the way Ford programmed them from the factory.

Are you trying to imply that an axle-back doesn't add power? Fast Intentions posted before/after dynos of their axle-back on a 2.7, it made an improvement.
fi-bronco-axle-back-vs-oem-png.png

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...austs-now-available-lethal-performance.41104/
Haven’t hit 2500 rpm’s on the trail.

Sponsored

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe you should hit some trails with elevation! It's pretty easy to hit 2500 RPM when in a lower gear going down a hill, let alone up a hill. Regardless, IF there are any HP and TQ gains they would still extrapolate at lower RPMs, too.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe you should hit some trails with elevation! It's pretty easy to hit 2500 RPM when in a lower gear going down a hill, let alone up a hill. Regardless, IF there are any HP and TQ gains they would still extrapolate at lower RPMs, too.
Oddly enough to go downhill some where along the way I had to go up.

That’s what I’ve been asking for is torque and horsepower range at low RPM’s.

Will be riding the 4x4 section of the Kentucky Adventure Trail within the next couple of days and off-roading in the Ozarks in Arkansas in mid October, I’ll be sure to log my RPM range so we can continue this discussion.

OP
OP
Will_in_HiFi

Will_in_HiFi

Black Diamond
First Name
WILL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr BD Mansquatch, 1989 Bronco 2, 1996 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a weird and broad statement

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Axle-Back Exhaust installed on 2.3 Bronco (with sound clip video) 1664291610344

I have coworkers with "built" Focus ST,s and they literally have tunes that make them crackle and pop like a machine gun. Some backfire is normal with any car like that, but ford doesnt make them that way. Every tuning company makes a stupid tune for those idiots trying to sound like a rally drivers anti-lag setup even though theyre just killing the turbo.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thing you're doing is exhausting. Just running around on the field putting the goalposts wherever you want without having the fortitude to actually make a statement...

Just say, "I don't like how the exhausts sound" or "I don't like when other people do stuff to their cars."

Stop with the dancing around bullshit pretending you have a point.
Sponsored