Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s 2.7L Models, as well as 2.3L models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance FP BRONCO  CAL

While raising the overall performance of the engine, they are also capable of :
  • 433 lb.ft. TQ at 3,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • Changing the tire size up to 37" (Updated)
  • Changing the axle ratio up to 5.38. (Updated)
  • Optimizing transmission shift schedule .
  • Improving throttle response throughout entire RPM range.

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

Of course, with this calibration, Premium fuel is required!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

*** UPDATE ***

You can now :
- Change axle/FDU ratio up to 5.38 !
- Upgrade the M190 to the M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module

With the allowance of calibration up to a 5.38 gear ratio and up to a 37" BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile, this allows for more flexibility when correcting speedometers.

With the addition of reconfiguring for different drive unit, Base models can now upgrade to the front differential with a locker (M210) and unlock full usability without computer fault.

We're excited to see what comes next from Ford Performance on these!

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance 1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s 2.7L Models, as well as 2.3L models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance 1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-

• Changing the tire size up to 35" .
  • Changing the axle ratio up to 4.70.

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

Is this the Ford Performance Tune we have been waiting for? Or is this just a baby step that does not do much? Does Dealer have to do it for warranty protection?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is this the Ford Performance Tune we have been waiting for? Or is this just a baby step that does not do much? Does Dealer have to do it for warranty protection?
This is Ford Performance tune that has been talked about for the past year. For those looking to get their truck tuned, gain some more power and torq, change tire size or gear ratio, all while staying in warranty, this is the only way to do it.

To be eligible for the warranty, Ford does state it has to be installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice. I thought these were going to be legal in CA. F this dumb state. Maybe the 2.3 will be legal here.

Is there a link? Can't find them on your website.

Thanks.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm interested as to why its only CARB approved for 2021 MY Broncos and not 2022 MY.

Do you happen to have any dyno charts of a 2.7L Bronco before and after the tune? Also it sounds like those HP/TQ numbers are at the crank, correct? So just about +25 HP and +18 TQ at peaks?

Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. I thought these were going to be legal in CA. F this dumb state. Maybe the 2.3 will be legal here.

Is there a link? Can't find them on your website.

Thanks.
You could probably just unload the tune a couple days before you go in for any SMOG checks, but I agree that I wish it were CA legal for not just the 2021s.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm interested as to why its only CARB approved for 2021 MY Broncos and not 2022 MY.

Do you happen to have any dyno charts of a 2.7L Bronco before and after the tune? Also it sounds like those HP/TQ numbers are at the crank, correct? So just about +25 HP and +18 TQ at peaks?
It is illegal in CA because [NO POLITICS!]

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s, including the 2.3L and 2.7L Models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance fp-bronco-cal-

• 385 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM (2.3L)
  • 330 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.3L)
  • Down-shift rev matching for manual transmission equipped vehicles
Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance M-9603-B27_HP.JPG
Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance m-9603-b23_hp-graph

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance M-9603-B27_TORQUE.JPG
Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance m-9603-b23_torque-graph

(2.7L on Left, 2.3L On Right)​

Check them out in the link below!
https://www.lethalperformance.com/search/?q=Bronco+Ford+Performance+Calibration

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance 1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png-

Last edited:

Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey All!

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance 1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png-

It would be great to see a video of before and after or compared to Sport Mode with Premium Fuel vs Tune with Premium Fuel. Just not sure on $700 for how much of a difference vs Sport/Premium Fuel.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like it's still baby steps... I'm waiting for a more all inclusive program upgrade that will support the upgrades installed and mapping for bigger upgrades (throttle body, turbos).

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

as someone who has no idea about the "performance world". why would premium fuel be required if youre not changing any parts... wouldnt it just be the same decision you make now? lol
Sponsored