Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

Everything else aside, and maybe I'm way off base... but I thought the model is the "Bronco 4600" named so because it's a standard 2-door that's been modified to compete in the "4600 Stock Class."
I guess you got me on that. I was referring to it not being a model that could be purchased from Ford.

Honestly, I donā€™t usually get so hostile, just something about RG7s post that irked me something fierce.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

just throw this out there the cobra jet program is a class car for racing and Ford sells it via the performance catalog with no VIN. Maybe they will do it with the 4600, its the same concept.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess you got me on that. I was referring to it not being a model that could be purchased from Ford.

Honestly, I donā€™t usually get so hostile, just something about RG7s post that irked me something fierce.
Ford is building three for their factory backed teams but we can't rule out that these might be available to the general public. Ford has a long history of selling spec class racers.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not going to lie
Very disappointed this was the big reveal

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally think this is great news. I love ULTRA4 Racing and happy Ford is so heavily involved. As a fan I love it and as a future Bronco owner, I'll love it even more down the road.

I'd encourage everyone to watch the live stream with qualifying and the race.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel you.

You can always do what I do, which is add a person's username to a private list.. It's not a list to ever share with anyone, or do anything with... but just acknowledging your feelings and writing their name down can provide cathartic release.

A way of saying to the universe: "I see you."

;)

There's only like 4 or 5 usernames on mine, the majority aren't even active anymore, and I haven't added any in a while.

Please note: This is a different type of list than the kind a stalker or serial killer would keep... if you were wondering.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

OOF rough crowd, I love this thing just like I love the Hoonigan Mustang that I can't buy
When they debuted the Hoonigan Mustang, did they announce they were unveiling a never before seen Mustang model?

If they had said a never before seen Bronco racing model, I probably would have still watched and come away excited.

Remember the TFL video about the Bronco being overhyped with a long time to delivery and the potential for letdowns? Yeah ...

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely an off road novice. Iā€™ve taken my truck on a few light trails but anyway.

Just looked up what portal hubs are. šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜ƒšŸ¤Æ. Man those are mind-blowing levels of cool!

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am now over my disappointment and am curious how I can get the portals without spending a small fortune. Super cool stuff! Maybe a lot of this will go on the Warthog so it was kind of like a reveal without guaranteeing us these parts?

I also really hope Ford releases some sort of winch mount like what is seen here. I would go for this in a heartbeat! Only issue would be access to the winch clutch and winch controller. You probably couldn't get to the clutch so you would have to wait for it to unspool under power and plugging in a controller would probably be too difficult or impossible in all or at least most situations, so you would either need a wireless remote or to wire in some good in-cab controls.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Debuts Bronco 4600 Race Trucks 1612390015540

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs