Sponsored

Ford Performance Procal 4 with Calibrations for the 2.7L/2.3L - Backed by a 3/36 Warranty

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey All!

Just wanted to make everyone aware of the Ford Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s 2.7L Models, as well as 2.3L models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

fp-bronco-cal-png.png

While raising the overall performance of the engine, they are also capable of :
  • 433 lb.ft. TQ at 3,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • Changing the tire size up to 37" (Updated)
  • Changing the axle ratio up to 5.38. (Updated)
  • Optimizing transmission shift schedule .
  • Improving throttle response throughout entire RPM range.

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

Of course, with this calibration, Premium fuel is required!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

*** UPDATE ***

You can now :
- Change axle/FDU ratio up to 5.38 !
- Upgrade the M190 to the M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module

With the allowance of calibration up to a 5.38 gear ratio and up to a 37" BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile, this allows for more flexibility when correcting speedometers.

With the addition of reconfiguring for different drive unit, Base models can now upgrade to the front differential with a locker (M210) and unlock full usability without computer fault.

We're excited to see what comes next from Ford Performance on these!
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those curious... I did some shopping on the installation cost in my area in New England. Most dealers in my area are charging $150 - $250 for installation.

Is it worth that?? No, absolutely not. Anyone who is moderately computer savvy can do it just by following the instructions. But it seems to be the price you have to pay to retain the warranty (unfortunately). Granted I could probably get it done by another ASE certified tech at a 3rd party shop, but I didn't want to give Ford any excuses not to deny my warranty, so I've opted to use a dealer.

Last edited:

RockyMtnHi

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looking forward to hearing about the Procal for 2023 Raptor 😁

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looking forward to hearing about the Procal for 2023 Raptor 😁
Lol. It's gonna be a while on those. They're working on getting the 23 Bronco stuff done and have the Bronco Raptor in line behind it. With that said if I hear anything on the Ford Cal for the 23 Raptor/Raptor R I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

jcgcbns22

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Performance calibration kit from Lethal Performance installed at long last. Ford Dealer in Nova Scotia took a long time to sort it out (firewall issue @ their shop), but it is in and was only charges for 1 hour (yah Plaza Ford). Wakes the 2.3L up nicely and yet to confirm, but other tunes I have done on the same engine (Ford Focus RS) concurrently improved gas mileage. Cheap hp/torque boost with no warranty headache. Recommend. JCG

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those curious... I did some shopping on the installation cost in my area in New England. Most dealers in my area are charging $150 - $250 for installation.

Is it worth that?? No, absolutely not. Anyone who is moderately computer savvy can do it just by following the instructions. But it seems to be the price you have to pay to retain the warranty (unfortunately). Granted I could probably get it done by another ASE certified tech at a 3rd party shop, but I didn't want to give Ford any excuses not to deny my warranty, so I've opted to use a dealer.
I'm a new Englander. which dealer did you end up at?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will be upgrading my M190 to the D44 with FAD delete and 5.13s, so I will need this tune. Is this something I can do myself, or is it only done through Ford dealers?

Also, if I make changes (tire size, etc.) after it's installed, can I update that or is that another trip to the dealer?

Last edited:

Revoluxxon

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I will be upgrading my M190 to the D44 with FAD delete and 5.13s, so I will need this tune. Is this something I can do myself, or is it only done through Ford dealers?
Could you post links to the parts for your regear build? I'd like to regear as well but don't know correct parts to use.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

@LethalPerformance this isn’t plug and play. It requires software updates and those require specific calibrations on a PC. Why can’t this be sold ready to run? Please post a thread showing all that is required and how to update the software on a PC. This isn’t easy if the end user isn’t PC savvy. Even my dealership and Ford Performance can’t figure it out. Help!

AGM Everglades

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5 early broncos, AGM Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I gotta say @LethalPerformance and @lethaljake are top notch. I knew there was slim chance I’d hear anything on a Sunday but they reached out first thing Monday AM. Even though I haven’t been able to upload the tune, can’t say enough good things about lethal‘s customer service. The device not functioning is a Ford Performance issue but Lethal wants their customers happy and will do whatever it takes. You don‘t see this type of service often anymore and I’ll be checking Lethal’s site first for all my Bronco (and other car) needs!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I gotta say @LethalPerformance and @lethaljake are top notch. I knew there was slim chance I’d hear anything on a Sunday but they reached out first thing Monday AM. Even though I haven’t been able to upload the tune, can’t say enough good things about lethal‘s customer service. The device not functioning is a Ford Performance issue but Lethal wants their customers happy and will do whatever it takes. You don‘t see this type of service often anymore and I’ll be checking Lethal’s site first for all my Bronco (and other car) needs!

That's good to hear. I'll be installing soon and am not very tech savvy. I mean, I still have a flip phone. Will be changing gear ratio and FAD delete. I'm sure I'll be asking some stupid questions.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone tell me if I'm able to make any changes on the device after the dealer installs it? IE, tire size, or locker upgrade, etc..
Sponsored