Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The newly published Bronco Accessory Portfolio has one line about the proposed Bronco winch:

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Winch - Connecting the Dots 1610653856033

Past Guides [https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/2021-bronco-accessories-pricing-pdf.58623/] have shown two winches:
Ford Bronco Ford Performance Winch - Connecting the Dots 1610653978563

(a fairly clunkily solution that hides the Bronco logo on the grille)
AND

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Winch - Connecting the Dots 1610654025835

a nicer one that somewhat matches the B&P tool:

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Winch - Connecting the Dots 1610654185103

Assuming all these block the front trail camera.

The NEW Guide [https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-accessories-list-pricing-part-numbers-pdf.11037/] model number (M-1821-B) at least matches the Ford Performance by Warn Winch. All the photos seem to match the ZEON 10-S WINCH on their website, but the description calls out the ZEON 10 WINCH. U725 is the old code name for the Bronco.

I can't find anything about a standalone winch mounting system, so we can bring our own winch. Think we have any more details for the ordering starts next week?
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Winch - Connecting the Dots Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 7.50.29 PM

By the way, right now B&P says it's Zeon 10-S and 100ft syntectic. It still has an old description with 80' galvanized steel wire, but I am 98,5% sure it's gonna be 10-S in real :)
Should be a 100ft Spydura line. Steel cable isn’t terrible, but I don’t want any. Synthetic can be high maintenance when it gets dirty or muddy, whereas steel seems to work fine, but both should be cleaned after a recovery.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
sanford

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New winch specs: https://www.warn.com/zeon-10s-winch-89611

Choose your way to conquer the terrain. The ZEON 10-S is tough enough to tackle anything you will, with a look that is advanced, capable and strong. Muck-busting sealing keeps out everything but the good times. Add a hyper-durable cast-aluminum housing, satin-black finish, and 10,000 Pound single-line pulling capacity and, well, you've got a workhorse unit you can trust for years to come.

• 10,000 Pound (4536 Kilogram) Single-Line Pulling Capacity
  • Includes 100 Foot Of 3/8 Inch Warn Spydura Synthetic Rope, Which Includes A Temperature-Resistant Sleeve On The First Layer, A Ballistic Nylon Sliding Sleeve And A Polished Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
  • Convertible Control Pack Can Be Attached To The Winch Or Remotely Mounted, Allowing For Various Winch Mounting Options And Looks
  • New-Design Planetary Gear Train And Series-Wound Motor Deliver Fast, Quiet, And Reliable Pulling Power
  • Satin-Black Powder-Coated Finish With Stainless Steel Fasteners And Clutch Lever Looks Great And Inhibits Corrosion. Improved Winch Sealing To Keep The Elements Out
  • Large Diameter Winch Drum Reduces Rope Wear, Is Light Weight, And Has An Integrated Rope Anchor For Easy Rope Installation
  • Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably wont get it on the wife’s first bronco as dont want to hold up the MY21 build. For her MY22 we’ll get it most likely if nothing aftermarket is out yet.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably wont get it on the wife’s first bronco as dont want to hold up the MY21 build. For her MY22 we’ll get it most likely if nothing aftermarket is out yet.
I’m not sure if it would hold up your 21MY Build as it is an accessory and would be shipped to the dealers parts dept separately. I could be wrong though..

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By the way, right now B&P says it's Zeon 10-S and 100ft syntectic. It still has an old description with 80' galvanized steel wire, but I am 98,5% sure it's gonna be 10-S in real :)
Don't forget that it is probably late availability.... Q3. Perhaps meaning they haven't figured it out completely yet. Hopefully, low profile for less camera impact and maybe an integrated safety relay to prevent crash fires.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Winch - Connecting the Dots 1613095977639

I am hoping that they sell the mount separately later...

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will not hold you. It's a dealer accessory with dealer installation fees.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget that it is probably late availability.... Q3. Perhaps meaning they haven't figured it out completely yet. Hopefully, low profile for less camera impact and maybe an integrated safety relay to prevent crash fires.

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Winch - Connecting the Dots 1613095977639

I am hoping that they sell the mount separately later...
Yeah, I hope they will figure out that "camera" problem.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not sure if it would hold up your 21MY Build as it is an accessory and would be shipped to the dealers parts dept separately. I could be wrong though..
Probably right but I also dont see the point if its a late arrival. Might as well wait for it to come with Bronco #2. No reason to pay for it if it wont get used on Bronco 1.

the super duty tremor guys waited close to a year to get their winches from Ford after they were announced and the truck were produced.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The ford solution will always have the camera problem. To fix that get an aftermarket bumper that mounts the winch inside the bumper. Also mounting winch on top of bumper used to make my wrangler overheat because of the restricted air flow to radiator.
Sponsored