First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT convertible, Discovery 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dear Ford, I hope you check these forums more than you check messenger, I have not heard any news about the Bronco coming to Europe which is a big disappointment, I have followed the developments since the announcement that the bronco was returning with great anticipation as I love big cars, and not the crappy 3 cylinder sewing machines the European Union wants us to drive.
Your marketing geniuses will have told you that off roading is not as popular in Europe and this maybe true, so you think there is no real market, but I bet these guys have failed to consider a really big market? FARMERS, yes Europe has literally hundreds of thousands of small remote farms and hill farms.
Up to now farmers have relied heavily on Land Rover, now Land Rover has turned its back on the normal people who made the company so successful and popular. They only produce cars for extremely rich city dwellers, and now the market is wide open. Do you have any idea how many you would sell if it was available in Europe? Hundreds of thousands? A bronco two or four door with no rear seats and windows like defender offered, is classified as a work vehicle and farmers can reclaim the tax. It’s a huge market with a very big hole in it and it needs filling. COME ON FORD!
Add to that, that Europeans love suv’s And you have another reason to bring the bronco family across the pond,
When Ford brought the mustang to Europe it introduced a 4 cylinder that it thought we wanted, as it turned out Europe wanted the V8 and more the 80% of Europeans bought the V8 including me!
Ford please bring the Bronco family to Europe, I want a two door for me and the farm ? and my wife wants the sport,
The market is here, take control, take over where Land Rover dropped the ball
Best wishes to all, my rant is over, the blood is cooling
Dale
Sponsored

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dear Ford, I hope you check these forums more than you check messenger, I have not heard any news about the Bronco coming to Europe which is a big disappointment, I have followed the developments since the announcement that the bronco was returning with great anticipation as I love big cars, and not the crappy 3 cylinder sewing machines the European Union wants us to drive.
Your marketing geniuses will have told you that off roading is not as popular in Europe and this maybe true, so you think there is no real market, but I bet these guys have failed to consider a really big market? FARMERS, yes Europe has literally hundreds of thousands of small remote farms and hill farms.
Up to now farmers have relied heavily on Land Rover, now Land Rover has turned its back on the normal people who made the company so successful and popular. They only produce cars for extremely rich city dwellers, and now the market is wide open. Do you have any idea how many you would sell if it was available in Europe? Hundreds of thousands? A bronco two or four door with no rear seats and windows like defender offered, is classified as a work vehicle and farmers can reclaim the tax. It’s a huge market with a very big hole in it and it needs filling. COME ON FORD!
Add to that, that Europeans love suv’s And you have another reason to bring the bronco family across the pond,
When Ford brought the mustang to Europe it introduced a 4 cylinder that it thought we wanted, as it turned out Europe wanted the V8 and more the 80% of Europeans bought the V8 including me!
Ford please bring the Bronco family to Europe, I want a two door for me and the farm ? and my wife wants the sport,
Dale
https://www.motor1.com/news/361697/ford-bronco-europe-avaiability/

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That bites. Didn't realize Bronco was not for the EU. Although Ford never went much at the world market with the EB either, leaving it to Jeep, Land Rover and others. I have dual USA/EU citizenship, and would probably buy a used Defender before a new Bronco. For use on a small farm in the EU. Defender is more of a work truck. But it would be nice to have the Bronco option, hope Ford eventually offers it overseas.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dale

I hate being super political, but your elected officials are the ones preventing this by regulation. Vote in freedom and things will change. Otherwise, you'll need to wait till Ford can make an eco friendly version that passes EU regulations.

OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That bites. Didn't realize Bronco was not for the EU. Although Ford never went much at the world market with the EB either, leaving it to Jeep, Land Rover and others. I have dual USA/EU citizenship, and would probably buy a used Defender before a new Bronco. For use on a small farm in the EU. Defender is more of a work truck. But it would be nice to have the Bronco option, hope Ford eventually offers it overseas.
Indio. Used defenders are like Rocking horse shit, nearly impossible to find ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dalek

Dalek

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hate being super political, but your elected officials are the ones preventing this by regulation. Vote in freedom and things will change. Otherwise, you'll need to wait till Ford can make an eco friendly version that passes EU regulations.
I did vote for freedom, I voted for Brexit ?

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did vote for freedom, I voted for Brexit ?
Good show. Now throw the rest of the bums out of office and get your freedom back!
Hard row to plow and it'll take some time, but I feel that the direction towards personal freedom is the right direction for everyone.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Isn't Defender a small car based SUV? The ones over here don't look anything like a word truck. Make different vehicle.
Sponsored