Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After an hour on the phone they said it's not available for the Bronco yet Oh Boy!
What is your app version? It did say when my Sync (Bronco) updated I was an early release beta. Maybe it's not available globally (meaning for all Broncos) yet? And I'm a guinea pig? I don't know, but I love it. It'll even alert you if your hood opens up.
Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is your app version? It did say when my Sync (Bronco) updated I was an early release beta. Maybe it's not available globally (meaning for all Broncos) yet? And I'm a guinea pig? I don't know, but I love it. It'll even alert you if your hood opens up.
Deleting it all and starting from scratch...

and it works!!!!!

Ford Bronco Ford Power-Up Software Update 1.7.1 - Contents 293C367B-F6C0-453A-8DB7-EAA630E5B6A0

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Guys,

I just got update 1.6 which seems very outdated. I’m looking for 1.7.1 with the turn by turn directions on instrument cluster and I’ve even seen a version 1.9 now. Is it normal for my bronco to be this out of date? My broncos birthday was Dec 8 and I just picked it up from the dealer 2 weeks ago.

hoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey Guys,

I just got update 1.6 which seems very outdated. I’m looking for 1.7.1 with the turn by turn directions on instrument cluster and I’ve even seen a version 1.9 now. Is it normal for my bronco to be this out of date? My broncos birthday was Dec 8 and I just picked it up from the dealer 2 weeks ago.
Make sure your Bronco has WiFi enabled in Settings for software updates, and is attached to your home WiFi router. Set a regular update day/time window. Make sure to park close to the WiFi router on those days. This will make updates happen much faster. Waiting for updates by cellular link can take a long time.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure your Bronco has WiFi enabled in Settings for software updates, and is attached to your home WiFi router. Set a regular update day/time window. Make sure to park close to the WiFi router on those days. This will make updates happen much faster. Waiting for updates by cellular link can take a long time.
I have all that enabled

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Guys,

Hello! Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end. Thanks!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same issue. Did you delete the app from your phone and reinstall or did you delete the vehicles from FordPass and then add them back?
Deleted the vehicles!

Shacky4

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Worked for me, too. I deleted the Bronco from FordPass and then added it back in. I think it took a few minutes but Securalert is there now. Thanks!
Sponsored