First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So today at 3:22pm version 1.9.0 Power-Up was installed into my Wildtrak mid package. It says with Ford Pass 3.26, whenever the hood, liftgate or door are opened, it will (can) alert you. It says it was an early release for me. Anyone else get this? I'll have to check it tomorrow. SecuriAlert its called.
I got this notification about 1.9.0 as well.

The "SecuriAlert" functionality was in the FordPass Android app before. It was always working for me, but I find it useless.

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had that situation for about a week or so. I talked to some Ford people to see if/how I could trigger a fresh update. Apparently, Ford controls the OTA updates in order to manage cellular costs. 1.7.1 version number finally showed up today, but I cannot see any feature differences.
The most obvious reason to roll update in batches (other than balance the load on servers) is to limit deployment to to a small group of random customers (let say 10%), while collecting feedback (regressions and crashes), to minimize damage control if needed. After some time, if all clear - the update is deployed to the rest of customers.

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the 1.9.0 and the latest app which is 3.35. No Securialert anywhere to be found...

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your fuel tank being that low makes me want to throw up...
I believe this is brakes warning indicator. It's displayed for a couple of seconds every time the engine starts. I assume it's part of instrument cluster "lamp test" sequence.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe this is brakes warning indicator. It's displayed for a couple of seconds every time the engine starts. I assume it's part of instrument cluster "lamp test" sequence.
People are going to think you're losing your mind with this comment. To be fair, I edited my post haha. I felt it was a stupid question asking what that little lighting bolt was above your fuel gauge.

Thanks for the info though. I haven't noticed it but will take a look next time I'm in my Bronco.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the 1.9.0 and the latest app which is 3.35. No Securialert anywhere to be found...
Did you set it up in the app and allow locations on your phone? I've been using it for weeks.

Sponsored

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you set it up in the app and allow locations on your phone? I've been using it for weeks.
Yes. There isn’t a Securialert section

D1D59BE2-0363-4066-A7BC-FC4D343B5AD8.png

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3.35.0 It came out like a month ago.
After an hour on the phone they said it's not available for the Bronco yet Oh Boy!
Sponsored