Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is what is in the update

2021 BRONCO VEHICLES 2021 Broncos receive Ford Power-Up 1.7.1 software update. This update will NOT require the vehicle to be parked with the ignition off. As long as Automatic Updates are set to ON (standard factory setting), this will happen in the background, without any action from your customers. Ford Power-Up 1.7.1
  1. ā€¢ Enhancement: Navigation automatically makes helpful destination suggestions, plus new cloud connectivity combines conversational voice command recognition with internet-based search, so you get the latest info with almost every request.
  2. ā€¢ Enhancement: Apple CarPlayļƒ’ compatibility displays on-screen turn-by-turn navigation in your instrument cluster.
  3. ā€¢ Enhancement: User-profile icons on your SiriusXMļƒ’ with 360L radio will be a bit bigger ā€¢ Bug fixes
Sponsored

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what is in the update

2021 BRONCO VEHICLES 2021 Broncos receive Ford Power-Up 1.7.1 software update. This update will NOT require the vehicle to be parked with the ignition off. As long as Automatic Updates are set to ON (standard factory setting), this will happen in the background, without any action from your customers. Ford Power-Up 1.7.1
  1. ā€¢ Enhancement: Navigation automatically makes helpful destination suggestions, plus new cloud connectivity combines conversational voice command recognition with internet-based search, so you get the latest info with almost every request.
  2. ā€¢ Enhancement: Apple CarPlayļƒ’ compatibility displays on-screen turn-by-turn navigation in your instrument cluster.
  3. ā€¢ Enhancement: User-profile icons on your SiriusXMļƒ’ with 360L radio will be a bit bigger ā€¢ Bug fixes
The instrument cluster thing sounds nice.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m hoping we get one of these that lets CarPlay go full screen on the 12ā€ screen.
Or at least android auto!

I would love 12" view of GAIA

Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How sweet would it be if you could customize the instrument cluster like the face of an apple watch or something. Retro digital dials. Any combination of gauges you choose. Should be beyond easy to implement these days.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah if they could bring an update that let's you go to dials instead of bars etc, that'd be great

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
new cloud connectivity combines conversational voice command recognition with internet-based search,
So itā€™s listening and then responding while your navigating. Oh brother. Active mic technology in the bronco

Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think its anyone who has Sync 4 regardless of screen size, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think for right now that's only the Bronco, Mach E, and Lightning.

Anyone got a pic of what it looks like on the instrument cluster? Curious how much of the screen it takes up.

Last edited:

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Android auto displays turn by turn in the gauge cluster already. However it's a little buggy. For example on Google maps my next turn was a right in 1 mile and the gauge cluster said my next action was stay straight in one mile.

OP
OP
BravoV4

BravoV4

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord and a 2018 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think its anyone who has Sync 4 regardless of screen size, but correct me if I'm wrong. I think for right now that's only the Bronco, Mach E, and Lightning.

Anyone got a pic of what it looks like on the instrument cluster? Curious how much of the screen it takes up.
And the F-150

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2021 F-150 is on Sync4

Sponsored