Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone else looked on the Ford website at the Pricing and Incentives can compare that with the Build and Price? I was looking at it for the First Edition I have ordered. -P&I had the estimated net price as $58,410 and the B&P had estimated Net price for the same bronco as $62,605. That‘s a $4,195 difference! Can someone explain why there’s that big of a difference coming directly from the Ford site?

View attachment 122902

View attachment 122903
Sponsored

OP
OP
randymosteller

randymosteller

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has anyone else looked on the Ford website at the Pricing and Incentives can compare that with the Build and Price? I was looking at it for the First Edition I have ordered. -P&I had the estimated net price as $58,410 and the B&P had estimated Net price for the same bronco as $62,605. That‘s a $4,195 difference! Can someone explain why there’s that big of a difference coming directly from the Ford site?

View attachment 122902

View attachment 122903
Nevermind !! I didn’t click the finance vs leasing. That still a big difference in the estimated net price for the same Bronco.

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nevermind !! I didn’t click the finance vs leasing. That still a big difference in the estimated net price for the same Bronco.
Fell into the same B&P trap myself..."WTF! Why is this so much more?!?! Oh...that's why!...wake up dumbass!" 😁

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah..why the default to lease I don't get. But I'm guessing they are looking for the folks who get stuck on monthly payments and don't realize the total price...like refi your 30 year mortgage to buy a car or go on vacation.
Sponsored