First Name
PRE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali/BMW 750
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my email from Ford that my Badlands was scheduled for production the week of June 7th. I notified my dealer this week in regard to the production date and they told me I was on their list for week of 28th production. They are looking into the disconnect, but is anyone having the same disconnect?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are a bunch of threads and posts about Ford postponing build dates 2 to 3 weeks. Some people received a delay notification form Ford, some did not. I did not but confirmed through my dealer that my build week of 6/28 has been postponed to 7/12. Next time search as this topic has been covered ad nauseum.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your junk e-mail. You may have missed Fords e-mail pushing it back.

OP
OP

Go_PRE

Wildtrak
First Name
PRE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali/BMW 750
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There are a bunch of threads and posts about Ford postponing build dates 2 to 3 weeks. Some people received a delay notification form Ford, some did not. I did not but confirmed through my dealer that my build week of 6/28 has been postponed to 7/12. Next time search as this topic has been covered ad nauseum.
If you feel I have not done my research then do not respond. I was simply asking if people have mis-matched production dates between Ford notifications and dealers. I am curious why the dealer would be notified but not the buyer.

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the reason is that the delays are not fully set yet. People are getting their delayed date changed. So they might not be sending out all the emails until they better reschedule the production.

Meaning your Bronco could have been rescheduled, and your dealer can see that date, but ford is holding off on the email until rescheduling is complete.

Maybe?

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you feel I have not done my research then do not respond. I was simply asking if people have mis-matched production dates between Ford notifications and dealers. I am curious why the dealer would be notified but not the buyer.
I haven't gotten email from either Ford or the dealer for my 06/21 scheduled date! I'm sure it's been moved back but I guess I'm too lazy to call Grangers. I'm just happy I have a VIN!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, several topics on this subject, many of which are trending and at the very top of the board.

But to more specifically answer your question, the dealers aren't "notified" about the delay, instead the WBDO system is automatically updated with the new build dates. Ford had you down for the week of 6/7, a bunch of s**t happened (chip shortages, commodity restraints, plant shutdowns, continuing word side pandemic, etc, etc) so they pushed you back to 6/28 and updated WBDO to reflect as such.

As far as the buyer being notified, that seems to be hit or miss and on par with Ford's communication during this entire process. Many here have received an email notifying them of the delay. Some as early as this morning. Some have not received an email, including myself. There is even a thread that contains a poll surveying who did and who didn't receive a delay notification email. Others have reported that they received a delay email, followed up with their dealers who confirmed the delay and then had the dealer notify them that their build week has again changed and they have been moved up a week (net delay 2 weeks). Bottom line is what the dealership shows in WBDO is the most accurate but subject to change without notification.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do folks complain about folks searching similar topics... instead of just ignoring similarly titled threads? Full disclosure, I did not search this topic, only stirring the pot 😉

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Again, several topics on this subject, many of which are trending and at the very top of the board.

But to more specifically answer your question, the dealers aren't "notified" about the delay, instead the WBDO system is automatically updated with the new build dates. Ford had you down for the week of 6/7, a bunch of s**t happened (chip shortages, commodity restraints, plant shutdowns, continuing word side pandemic, etc, etc) so they pushed you back to 6/28 and updated WBDO to reflect as such.

As far as the buyer being notified, that seems to be hit or miss and on par with Ford's communication during this entire process. Many here have received an email notifying them of the delay. Some as early as this morning. Some have not received an email, including myself. There is even a thread that contains a poll surveying who did and who didn't receive a delay notification email. Others have reported that they received a delay email, followed up with their dealers who confirmed the delay and then had the dealer notify them that their build week has again changed and they have been moved up a week (net delay 2 weeks). Bottom line is what the dealership shows in WBDO is the most accurate but subject to change without notification.

Let me know if I can be of anymore help.
BOOM! This guy searches instead of posting whiny posts

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bottom line is what the dealership shows in WBDO is the most accurate but subject to change without notification
We don’t know yet if this is true. It’s possible that once an email has been triggered notifying the customer that the build date has been changed, the new date has been solidified more than those being pulled directly out of WBDO. We don’t know how much the WBDO dates are being moved around in the case that the customer has not yet received an email specifying a rescheduled date.

What I mean is, don’t be surprised if the dealer pulls one date from WBDO, but then you get an email from Ford indicating another date as the latter date may be more vetted before they send out the customer comms.

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll forward this thread to Ford right now and get them on it.

OP
OP

Go_PRE

Wildtrak
First Name
PRE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali/BMW 750
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll forward this thread to Ford right now and get them on it.
Thank You! Please let me know their response.

*addressing sarcasm with sarcasm

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

According to the folks at Granger, you're likely only going to get an email if you had previously been scheduled an actual date instead of just the week.
Sponsored