Sponsored

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting on My Bronco (3/14 production date) but i just purchased a ESP from Granger on my 2021 F-150 Platinum. Thanks Zach! Hopefully I will contact you soon on my Wildtrak.
Sponsored

Dstepovi

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks Area51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just an update - got my ESP, even used my Ford Pass points from the Bronco purchase to pay for a portion of it. 7 years, 100k miles - saved over $2k from the plan my dealer's MPP price. Painless process with Granger and obviously very much worth it from a cost perspective. Thank you Zach!!!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to thank everyone who has inquired so far. We have been able to keep up the pace of the inquiries.

We really appreciate the opportunity to help!

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to thank everyone who has inquired so far. We have been able to keep up the pace of the inquiries.

We really appreciate the opportunity to help!
I was able to get mine this week with you and your team. Thank you for offering this.

FLOBBRONCO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did you find out about Florida?

Thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks.
We can't sell something online to Florida. Please PM me if you're taking delivery in person and I can do my best to explain your options.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks.
I received clarification that we can do the discounted pricing with someone who transacts at our dealership. No issue there. The online sales is a different issue.

FLOBBRONCO

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you saying we would need to purchase coverage from your location?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you saying we would need to purchase coverage from your location?
Correct, yes. It would need to be an in-person transaction not an online transaction.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Greetings,

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at Bronco6G. With the allocation change, we've had some trouble delivering the amount of Broncos we originally anticipated. So we put our heads together and found something we could offer as a Benefit to the B6G community.

So starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. and Canada with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Just got my quote. I'll definitely be doing the 8yr/125k when I take delivery in April (hopefully).

Sponsored

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @Zach@Granger and team! The purchase process was super smooth, good communication and the price was right. Plus, I used my FordPass points to cover the whole thing.

As someone who will be doing about 18k miles per year it was well worth it for me and good peace of mind.

I ended up going with the 6yr/100k plan with $200 deductible. I added first day rental and bulb coverage. This seemed to be the sweet spot for me as far as price and for my individual situation.

5933C0E8-EF75-4B81-8EB0-0C850C459155.jpeg

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks @Zach@Granger and team! The purchase process was super smooth, good communication and the price was right. Plus, I used my FordPass points to cover the whole thing.

As someone who will be doing about 18k miles per year it was well worth it for me and good peace of mind.

I ended up going with the 6yr/100k plan with $200 deductible. I added first day rental and bulb coverage. This seemed to be the sweet spot for me as far as price and for my individual situation.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 5933C0E8-EF75-4B81-8EB0-0C850C459155
Thanks for giving us a shot!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received clarification that we can do the discounted pricing with someone who transacts at our dealership. No issue there. The online sales is a different issue.
Just as I suspected. Thank you for clarifying. I will be sure to add the ESP whenever my Bronco is delivered to your dealership in 2024/2025.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm curious to know what the fine print says in the extra warranty regarding lift kits and or oversized tires?

Our Broncos specifically say ”LIFT ME BABY!” under the front wheel well....

So I'd love to hear some interpretation, guidance, or rules to follow here?

I really want to follow ford's instructions on the fender liner! And We are all assuming the warranty company is FULLY AWARE of the instructions under the fender!

Will the warranty cover a top that didn't come with my bronco, hard top vs soft top?

Or how about other features available on certain models VS others. (If I buy a new ford product like the 5.38 FDU coming soon) is this warranty gonna cover those since they are available through Ford?

How about other features like added goat modes? (No different than the hardtop vs softop analogy)
Lockers available from Ford warrantyable?

It would be nice to know all the details of these questions before we buy!

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Greetings,

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at Bronco6G. With the allocation change, we've had some trouble delivering the amount of Broncos we originally anticipated. So we put our heads together and found something we could offer as a Benefit to the B6G community.

So starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. and Canada with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Thank you for offering this deal Zach. Mine will arrive mid to late April if all goes well, I’ll definitely take you up on your offer. Is their an expiration date on your offer?
Sponsored