Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When refusing an ESP at the dealer, is there a time requirement that you must purchase an ESP by? Within a certain timeframe or mileage?
There are periodic price increases, so I'd recommend signing up sooner rather than later to lock in a lower price. Especially in this inflationary environment, it is to your benefit. Outside of that, the first bump in price is at 12,000 miles or 12 months from in-service date, whichever comes first.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to us, referred a friend or family member, etc. in June. It has been our busiest month so far and its awesome to be involved in such a great community.

You can check out updates in July on our website https://grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/ as we continue to develop more helpful information.

HOT CARGO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco , 71 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good thing I did not buy it from my dealer. Saved a ton.
And got to use up my Ford Rewards points.
All set and done.
Now It shows on Fordpass app.

Ford Protect.

NEW 96/100000 ml
whichever comes first.

$100 Deductible

Rental
$40 up to 10 days.

Extended Service Plan is a must have. You sleep like a baby.

Thank You to all at Granger Ford.

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford premium maintenance plan
Signed and paid today
Thanks to Granger, Zach for offering these plans to us and thanks to Brooke for making everything seamless!
So far
1. Ford Protect Service Plan
7 years/100,000 miles
2. Ford Premium Maintenance Plan
5 years/75,000 miles
5,000 mile services

MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys. There are options I guess for the warranty. Pick up and Delivery, Enhanced Rental, Key/Fob Services, Interior/exterior lighting and 1st Day Rental.

Key/Fob seems like a no brainer but is the Lighting one a good one to get as well? I work from home, live 4 miles from a dealer and have a few cars in the family. So the rental and pickup/delivery don't make a ton of sense for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 2 cents is the lighting would work if you have LEDs. They don't go out often, but they are expensive.
Hey guys. There are options I guess for the warranty. Pick up and Delivery, Enhanced Rental, Key/Fob Services, Interior/exterior lighting and 1st Day Rental.

Key/Fob seems like a no brainer but is the Lighting one a good one to get as well? I work from home, live 4 miles from a dealer and have a few cars in the family. So the rental and pickup/delivery don't make a ton of sense for me.

shonivey

Badlands
First Name
shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco , 1972 Bronco, 74 project , 2020 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just requested a quote. Delivery scheduled between the 9th and 15 in Dixon Ca. Thank you Granger(Zach) for offering this to us.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bought both the Premium Maintenance and Premium Care plans and the process couldn’t have been easier. Worked with Brooke at Granger and she sent me a few quotes to review and decide. She sent the invoices to be paid via credit card and I was enrolled and warranties now show in my Ford Pass app.

Wasn’t thinking of the maintenance plan but after pricing it out against oil and filter changes with synthetic it seemed like just prepaying for service at 5k intervals.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bought both the Premium Maintenance and Premium Care plans and the process couldn’t have been easier. Worked with Brooke at Granger and she sent me a few quotes to review and decide. She sent the invoices to be paid via credit card and I was enrolled and warranties now show in my Ford Pass app.

Wasn’t thinking of the maintenance plan but after pricing it out against oil and filter changes with synthetic it seemed like just prepaying for service at 5k intervals.
Thanks for the opportunity!

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been emailing with Brooke too. Once monday comes around, I'll be signing up for both as well.

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did get the premium care at Granger with my Bronco but have a question. Do you get any communication from Ford showing you enrolled? How do you get it to show up on the Fordpass app?
Sponsored