First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did get the premium care at Granger with my Bronco but have a question. Do you get any communication from Ford showing you enrolled? How do you get it to show up on the Fordpass app?
On the ford pass app
1. Click on service on the bottom
2. Then the warranty box
3. It should then show Ford protect extended service plan
4. Click on that and your warranty info should be there
If not you should contact Granger to make sure it was processed
Sponsored

MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make sure your name matches the warranty order form exactly in the app.

mine wasn't showing up because i had a nickname entered into the app instead of my legal name. Once i corrected it took a few minutes and then it showed up in the app.

Last edited:

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make sure your name matches the warranty order form exactly in the app.

mine wasn't showing up because i had a nickname entered into the app instead of my legal name. Once i corrected it took a few minutes and then it showed up in the app.
This worked!
In the app I changed my first name from Chris to Christopher and now it shows up.
Thanks.

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you get the premium care plan do you need the electronics plan etc?
If Im reading the plan correctly the premium care plan covers about everything, yes?
Also I have 42000 ford pass points or whatever so im guessing I would get a few bucks off from that?
Also my daughters bronco I got for her is the base model so there isnt much interior lighting to speak of, but doesnt the premium care plan take care of head lights?
Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did get the premium care at Granger with my Bronco but have a question. Do you get any communication from Ford showing you enrolled? How do you get it to show up on the Fordpass app?
The information you sent us has to exactly match your name in the FordPass app. It is tied to your vin regardless of your fordpass app status. If it isn't showing call Brooke and she can walk you through how to get it fixed.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you get the premium care plan do you need the electronics plan etc?
If Im reading the plan correctly the premium care plan covers about everything, yes?
Also I have 42000 ford pass points or whatever so im guessing I would get a few bucks off from that?
Also my daughters bronco I got for her is the base model so there isnt much interior lighting to speak of, but doesnt the premium care plan take care of head lights?
Thanks
Yes, premiumcare plan most closely replicates the factory warranty. Light bulbs are an add on that you can add or delete from coverage.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a plan from Granger on June 15 and am a very happy customer. I am a little confused though as my Ford Pass app shows a $2k dealer service for HVAC by Granger the next day on June 16.

@Zach@Granger is that just how the app reflects the purchase of the extended warranty?
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1658034218823

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought a plan from Granger on June 15 and am a very happy customer. I am a little confused though as my Ford Pass app shows a $2k dealer service for HVAC by Granger the next day on June 16.

@Zach@Granger is that just how the app reflects the purchase of the extended warranty?
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Extended Warranty - $25 Over Cost @ Granger Ford-PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1658034218823
Yes, we've had a mapping issue with Ford's Ford Pass system. We have to register the system and process the sale through our dealer management system. There are about 15-20 of these systems that are supposed to integrate with Ford correctly, but ours isn't. it miscategorizes the sale as an air conditioning repair and not as a service contract purchase. Has 0 effect on your vehicle outside of not showing up correctly in your app.

Sponsored

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Should I expect to see both maitenance plan and extended warranty on the ford pass app?

JustmeGee

Outer Banks
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Should I expect to see both maitenance plan and extended warranty on the ford pass app?
I see them both on mine in the warranty folder on the ford app under ford protect service plans

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, your name on your contract needs to be 100% accuracy as to what's on your Ford pass app. That's the only reason we have seen issues.

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just want to give a bump to this thread. Brooke and the Granger Team ( @Zach@Granger ) have been very helpful and saved many forum member countless $$$. I completed the purchase of my ESP with Brooke, literally $2k less than what my dealership quoted at "$100 over dealer cost"

MiddleAgeGeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ditto. Add me as a happy customer. easily handled and really appreciate the cost savings. Really highlights the profit margin local dealers try to land on these things.
Sponsored