Sponsored

Ford Ranger Splash is back, will the Bronco get the limited-run colors as well?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Jeep did this this year with Chief and Nacho and Gecko being available for a few months each with no overlap. Seems to be a thing now
Yeah I get that, but remember Bronco/Ranger share the line so there are only soo many colors aka (12). In this case cyber orange is being used.

bigtexyahoocom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah I get that, but remember Bronco/Ranger share the line so there are only soo many colors aka (12). In this case cyber orange is being used.
True enough. Maybe a limited color like the FE’s blue?

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like a nice attempt to keep Rangers moving down the line in the last model year of the current Gen.

Once they fully reveal what the '23 is going to look like (especially the interior), I think a lot of people will want to wait for that.

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Outside of the Heritage edition, when ever it shows up, I've been thinking this is what they've been hinting at, when they've said 'Special Editions'.

Since the painting arms/robots can only hold 12 colors, it's hard to say. The Bronco is getting Eruption Green and Hot pepper metallic, so I could see those 2 (at least hot pepper) being one of the Splash's one off limited time colors. Pure speculation on my part, though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sure, the Bronco already has colors that drop after a few months, less than 5000 examples produced probably. AMB and RR in addition to LB

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone else notice that the Splash is using the same wheels as the Bronco Outer Banks but without the machined finish? IMO they look so much better. Wish the OB came with these instead.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else notice that the Splash is using the same wheels as the Bronco Outer Banks but without the machined finish? IMO they look so much better. Wish the OB came with these instead.
I didn't notice that at first, but now that you mention it you are 100% correct. They look great without the machine look

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the new Splash is just a color/graphics package. The original Splash was a stepside bed.

Ford Bronco Ford Ranger Splash is back, will the Bronco get the limited-run colors as well? flare
yep ..I had exactly that except it was a 4x4 with aluminum wheels.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like a nice attempt to keep Rangers moving down the line in the last model year of the current Gen.

Once they fully reveal what the '23 is going to look like (especially the interior), I think a lot of people will want to wait for that.
They're going to have to do something, Nissan just absolutely killed it with the new Frontier. I just built one on their BnP and it has EVERYTHING.
Sponsored