Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why oh why did they not offer ventilated/air conditioned seats on the Bronco???? I didn't think it was going to be a big deal until today! I live in Tx and it is already well into the 90s here. On my way home today it was 92 degrees. Perfect weather for driving with the top and doors off. Felt great, not hot at all while driving the hour home after work. Sorry to be graphic, but the amount of back sweat and swamp ass I had after getting home was unreal. Is there any solution for this?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there any solution for this?
Move to a cooler climate.
I had frost on my windshield this morning.
Ford dropped the ball by not offering a cold climate package for the Base.

JoeSpeed

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t be ideal with a washout interior

still, as @MnLakeBum said, katzkin

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always swore my next car would have cooled seats but MGV kind of killed that. The leather option should have been ventilated though.

BroncoMax21

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I learned something today! Thanks! Anyone have a ballpark for what an estimate would be (without me sharing my details on their website)? Are we talking $2000 or $10,000ish installed for the heated/cooled?

But I agree with op. I was surprised to see there was no cooled seat option for my (future) leather WT. However, I also do not think riding around top off in humid 90+ degree weather would change anything regardless of a little fan blowing in those seats. At least not here in North Carolina.

I do use the feature in my wife's Traverse enough to know that I would have appreciated it though.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why oh why did they not offer ventilated/air conditioned seats on the Bronco???? I didn't think it was going to be a big deal until today! I live in Tx and it is already well into the 90s here. On my way home today it was 92 degrees. Perfect weather for driving with the top and doors off. Felt great, not hot at all while driving the hour home after work. Sorry to be graphic, but the amount of back sweat and swamp ass I had after getting home was unreal. Is there any solution for this?
Sell your Bronco and buy a Navigator.

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I learned something today! Thanks! Anyone have a ballpark for what an estimate would be (without me sharing my details on their website)? Are we talking $2000 or $10,000ish installed for the heated/cooled?

But I agree with op. I was surprised to see there was no cooled seat option for my (future) leather WT. However, I also do not think riding around top off in humid 90+ degree weather would change anything regardless of a little fan blowing in those seats. At least not here in North Carolina.

I do use the feature in my wife's Traverse enough to know that I would have appreciated it though.
Leather seats from them for the Bronco would be in that $1,800-$2,300 range and the heated and cooled option adds about $500.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sweat less?? 🤷‍♂️ (Sorry, had to)

Don’t know about up in NTX, but down here around Austin it was humid today so maybe that played a part.

When this was a huge argument on B6G when the Bronco was first revealed I was firmly in the “it makes sense to not have perforated seats in a top off vehicle” camp.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The “cooled” seats just recirculate the air in the cabin. With the top on windows up air on you will see a difference. With the top off no air and 90* degrees you will not see much of a difference. Probably have to go with the old cab driver beads for summer lol.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's very unfortunate but Ford has a bad habit of listening to people make these type of comments for a vehicle like of this type (built for off-road). This is how the first generation Bronco started out and then look what it morphed into by generation 5. People were complaining they want more and more creature comforts . Then it lost his true identity of what it was originally built for.
Sponsored