First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I thumbed through the 2022 Accessories catalog. I realize that there are aftermarket solutions for front and rear. For those of us that went with the factory modular, does Ford (or an aftermarket company) plan to offer a steel rear bumper to match? The aftermarket products that I have seen just don't seem to be of the same shape as the factory modular (or capable for that matter). Event a powder coated replica of the factory plastic rear bumper would be better imho ;)
Advertisement

Mr. Nice

Badlands
First Name
Jayson
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Bronco
Badlands
So I thumbed through the 2022 Accessories catalog. I realize that there are aftermarket solutions for front and rear. For those of us that went with the factory modular, does Ford (or an aftermarket company) plan to offer a steel rear bumper to match? The aftermarket products that I have seen just don't seem to be of the same shape as the factory modular (or capable for that matter). Event a powder coated replica of the factory plastic rear bumper would be better imho ;)
Sounds good but why can't they just give some other options from the factory?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 Transit Connect
Bronco
Black Diamond
I’ve got my eyes on this one from Warn. Looks like it will match the Modular the best IMO.

OP
OP
Hossfire

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve got my eyes on this one from Warn. Looks like it will match the Modular the best IMO.
I like the lines on that.

Advertisement

Advertisement