First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I just spoke to my local rep. I originally reserved a Wildtrak and expressed my desire to change to a badlands.

She called and read me word for word the email she received from her Ford rep/contact/whatever you call them.

1) You CAN change the model in December when you place your order (obviously not to a FE though).
2) Broncos should be getting built in the order they were reserved. So If you ordered on launch day and then a couple days later reserved another one, the first one reserved should be build first.
3) You will be able to change the dealer. She said they will be receiving information from Ford on how this process will work in the next week.

That's all I know!
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the info! Much appreciated. And yes I sure hope it’s accurate. Would love to see Bronco fans win out over greedy dealers!

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

3) You will be able to change the dealer. She said they will be receiving information from Ford on how this process will work in the next week.
This is how we beat scummy dealers who try to charge ADM

truth2ak

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
mccoys2nativealaska.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just spoke to my local rep. I originally reserved a Wildtrak and expressed my desire to change to a badlands.

She called and read me word for word the email she received from her Ford rep/contact/whatever you call them.

1) You CAN change the model in December when you place your order (obviously not to a FE though).
2) Broncos should be getting built in the order they were reserved. So If you ordered on launch day and then a couple days later reserved another one, the first one reserved should be build first.

That's all I know!
Yeah I hope that this doesn't change although I wonder why they just didn't allow the option to just reserve the Bronco in general and make adjustments in December. I spend the first two days trying to decide and still I am not sure if I did the right thing. I ordered the Badlands with the intentions of adding the Sasquatch pkg but now wondering if I should have just chosen a cheaper model since the Sasquatch pkg is the goal.

That's all I know!
Yeah I hope that this doesn't change although I wonder why they just didn't allow the option to just reserve the Bronco in general and make adjustments in December. I spend the first two days trying to decide and still I am not sure if I did the right thing. I ordered the Badlands with the intentions of adding the Sasquatch pkg but now wondering if I should have just chosen a cheaper model since the Sasquatch pkg is the goal.

Sponsored

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
other than the First Edition how can they hold you to a specific model, when all there brochures and litterateur say subject to change

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did she say if you could change OUT of a FE? I reserved one in haste and just don't feel the Bronco is worth $65k.. but my reservation is super early...

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't ask that. I'm sure you could sell your FE spot!
I have already had quite a few emails offering to buy my account lol.

Unfortunately my second reservation is on the same account ... that was a mis step lol

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Random question... what if i don't end up using my reservation in December? Does it just disappear? Or could i use it in April for example, to order one and have it get done with a kind of priority ahead of dealer orders at that time?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Whec716

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have already had quite a few emails offering to buy my account lol.

Unfortunately my second reservation is on the same account ... that was a mis step lol

I have two reservations - Wildtrak and Badlands. I doubt they will care how it shakes out once the Bronco arrives.

OP
OP
Whec716

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is excellent news! Now the dealerships who basically think they have you by the nuts will have to match or beat whatever local deal you can find.
I didn't ask if there was a timeline associated with this dealer change. My assumption is that you must lock in your dealer in December when you place the actual order.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Random question... what if i don't end up using my reservation in December? Does it just disappear? Or could i use it in April for example, to order one and have it get done with a kind of priority ahead of dealer orders at that time?
I think normally it wouldn't matter unless it's a FE. My assumption is if someone backs out of a FE the dealer they selected will get it in inventory. That is why many dealers may try to be hardasses on the FE.

Ive said this in many threads tho... unless you're rich and willing to eat a shit ton of depreciation I wouldn't pay ADM on a mass produced vehicle. Trust me next year they will have a new "edition" just like the "first edition" pretty much destroying any special value it had.
Sponsored