Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the compliment. I don't know about all the knowledge but I could write a sick formula to convert 0629 to June 29th. -like some kind of date conversion wizard.

Don't jump on me because you couldn't solve that esoteric puzzle.

You, sir, have a bad attitude. When you write stuff like this, you risk offending the car gods. Bad karma, baby.

This forum has been one of the most helpful and supportive groups I have ever known in my life. There is so much information here if you are willing to do some digging. I wish I had a forum like this for other interests in my life. And even all the replies telling you to calm the f down, were not necessarily ill-willed. You just needed to hear it.

What is surprising is that in spite of the overwhelming critical response, you just keep replying back that everyone is a jerk and your post makes sense. Maybe just take a half-step back, consider a perspective broader than your current one, and see if maybe there's something to learn here.

An hour ago, you thought Ford dropped your order. Now you know that your car is being built and everything is right on schedule. Yet you are pissed off and writing hate notes to strangers that helped you come to that realization.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that people you have met describe you as indignant.
I love how I got you to waste 10 more minutes of your day writing all this up.
Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not others' complaints I take issue with, like you. It's the attacks from people who have nothing better to do.
Do you not see the irony there at all? You're f'in with us right? I'm not even "complaining" about anything here, just trying to let you know you need to chill out.

I'll put it like this, what you are doing is like complaining about a cold when others are dying around you with COVID or something else. You are literally going into a forum of people who largely won't be getting a vehicle THIS YEAR, much less in a month or so. Some who reserved likely ahead of you and have not one peep from Ford regarding their vehicle in some cases paying more as well.

And what, you want sympathy for your pushed back confirmed build? I don't think that is going to work out very well. I'm not even worked up about my nonexistent build date, but to see that you are, is, well, it is kind of embarrassing to be honest.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not others' complaints I take issue with, like you. It's the attacks from people who have nothing better to do.
I’ve got better things to do but I’m getting paid to tell you that you’re a whiner.

Ford Bronco Ford refused to give me a new build date 1624564887758
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.