Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've stayed pretty calm until now, and was one of the lucky few who received a build date. Originally it was the week of June 28th, then was pushed to the week of July 5th. I connected with my dealer last week and they said it is still scheduled for the week of 7/5. With the news reported here that MAP will be closed that week I decided to call the Ford number to get my new estimate (800-334-4375). They are now saying there is no date they can give me due to the constraints etc. She said all they know is that it will be built by the end of the year. I pushed pretty hard, because it's incredibly frustrating to try and coordinate a 60k purchase with leases and other things going on, and to go from having a build date for months to now being told "It'll be built this year we just can't tell you when", but was not able to get any more information. I see here that others are still getting build dates though. What's worse, the vehicle page shows it as "In Production". Having no build date is the exact opposite of "In Production".

So, given this information, I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you haven't received a build date yet, then you will be a MY 2022 for sure because they can't even schedule the ones they communicated would be built this year!
Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've stayed pretty calm until now, and was one of the lucky few who received a build date. Originally it was the week of June 28th, then was pushed to the week of July 5th. I connected with my dealer last week and they said it is still scheduled for the week of 7/5. With the news reported here that MAP will be closed that week I decided to call the Ford number to get my new estimate (800-334-4375). They are now saying there is no date they can give me due to the constraints etc. She said all they know is that it will be built by the end of the year. I pushed pretty hard, because it's incredibly frustrating to try and coordinate a 60k purchase with leases and other things going on, and to go from having a build date for months to now being told "It'll be built this year we just can't tell you when", but was not able to get any more information. I see here that others are still getting build dates though. What's worse, the vehicle page shows it as "In Production". Having no build date is the exact opposite of "In Production".

So, given this information, I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you haven't received a build date yet, then you will be a MY 2022 for sure because they can't even schedule the ones they communicated would be built this year!
What is your build?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to be honestā€¦

Ford Bronco Ford refused to give me a new build date 1624558430677

There are 120K people all going through the same thing, do we really need to make a new post for every.single.person?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it that sucks and I feel for you but letā€™s not jump to conclusions. The chance that you spoke to someone from ford that has no idea what they are saying is very high. Relax and wait. Or give me your reservation

Sponsored

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Someone else on the forum (not gonna try and find it) called into Ford for the same thing. Got a Bronco agent that said they couldn't tell them anything. They called back in and a different person gave them more info.

Stay off the jumping to conclusions mat, even if you might be close to correct.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called earlier today and got same response. I was going to chalk it up as it being a lady that did not want to give the date out. I will call again next week and see if I get the same responce.

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It has become disheartening to say the least. I'd appreciate it if they would come to us and just tell us, hey yeah nah, you'll get one next year. But as a consolation prize, here is what will be changed/available/new for MY22!

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you checked to see if you have a Window Sticker generated?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! That is a lot of extrapolation and crazy speculation, even for 6g.

Or, maybe the call center has been instructed not to give out build dates over the phone as they are very fluid. Like what has been reported in a few other threads on the board.

But I like your analysis better. The forum should be on fire in 3, 2, 1

Sponsored

Timebandit

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser 2014
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So what do we all think - did Ford build, let's say, 2,000 units for MY21 and all the remaining are MY22? That makes no sense? Or are we saying that any unit built and delivered after August 2021 will be a MY22?

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have a window sticker available yet? If so what is the "date" above "blend" at the top of the sticker?

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called yesterday and was told my build had been moved back to week of 8/2. Different people are getting different info, obviously.

Also, there is no reason to believe that if you haven't been given a VIN yet you won't get built yet. All indications are that Ford still plans to stay on schedule for full production starting in August, and there are a lot more slots to fill for full production than people who have VINs...

Status
Not open for further replies.