Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tried to search it with no luck, anyone have the part number for the removable hoop step that Ford offers?
Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't find it except in the build and price. Should be noted that those steps don't fit the rock rails and are not sliders. Looks like the package replaces the rock rails.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v1-ez-step-for-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/

This is a removable step that fits the rock rails. Best option I've been able to find so far. Would be nice if Ford offered something. I have the Badlands Sasquatch. It is a bit high for my kids age 7 and 10 but they enjoy climbing so it hasn't been a problem but I wouldn't mind a step myself sometimes.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I couldn't find it except in the build and price. Should be noted that those steps don't fit the rock rails and are not sliders. Looks like the package replaces the rock rails.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-v1-ez-step-for-2021-ford-bronco-2-door-4-door/

This is a removable step that fits the rock rails. Best option I've been able to find so far. Would be nice if Ford offered something. I have the Badlands Sasquatch. It is a bit high for my kids age 7 and 10 but they enjoy climbing so it hasn't been a problem but I wouldn't mind a step myself sometimes.
So you are saying that the rock rails that the factory hoops fit aren't the same rock rails that were available on the 21-22 Bronco?

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://thebronconation.com/pictures-2022-ford-bronco-removable-hoop-steps/

Different profile and not sliders... They won't hold the weight of the vehicle. Sounds like it's a whole new rail and hoops to fit it... The first link I sent are hoops to fit the Ford rock rails. I have the Badlands so for me I would go with those. If you don't have rock rails already and Don't need them then I guess you could do the hoops from Ford if you can get them outside of build and price.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://thebronconation.com/pictures-2022-ford-bronco-removable-hoop-steps/

Different profile and not sliders... They won't hold the weight of the vehicle. Sounds like it's a whole new rail and hoops to fit it... The first link I sent are hoops to fit the Ford rock rails. I have the Badlands so for me I would go with those. If you don't have rock rails already and Don't need them then I guess you could do the hoops from Ford if you can get them outside of build and price.
Thanks for the Bronco Nation link. I can stop bugging my dealer about those hoops. I thought they would work with my existing BL rock sliders. I guess I will be buying the IAG full length steps now.

Sponsored

TypeLTRS

Big Bend
First Name
Seamus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
M-16450-BHS2two door M-16450-BH4 4door

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish these were slung low instead of high; that inch or two could help. Is it possible, if you have a stock Sas package and tires still, to let me know how high off the ground they are? I have a friend who can use a step stool that's about a foot high, but dragging a folding step stool for a week on a trip will probably get old.
Sponsored