texasgreazer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Clubs

I’m not sure. Based on the off roadeo thread it sounds like it’s private property so I don’t think you would be able to get close, but someone above said their dad has seen them out there. If they are actively driving around I’m sure someone on here or on Facebook/ the gram will notice them pretty soon.
Which thread are you referring to? I feel like I'm missing it somehow through searching

oneshot

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Clubs

( Highway) But I Do .. Ford Sold The Farm , When They Only Have , Three Cows In The City Why Don't you Understand The Fact's Good Luck With Your Order

HoosierDaddy

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 2021 ON THE WAY!!!
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ford can call it “Ghost Edition” because most of us will still be waiting for our builds.

I'd be happy with a new model; a 2-door Black Diamond with the Lux package, 7-speed MT, and MGV. I bet a few people would switch from Badlands to that if it existed.
Put the 2.7 in front of that 7spd and the Badlands and Wildtrack will take a hard hit! LOL

cpmartin1999

Outer Banks
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma: 2015 Wrangler sport: 2020 VW Atlas
There was a Ford rep with a bronco in Austin today. The sales rep said he mentioned there is talk back at Ford of a second edition in 22. Also an option for factory 37’s and of a model with a snorkel. This s was in addition to the heritage option. 🤷‍♂️
Oh GREAT! cant wait to get all geeked up for one of those options, only to be told its delayed to 2023, then........

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Submarine mode!

not_applicable

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion SE
It was at Leif Johnson Ford 290n/35
Placed my order with them (at that location too) and have been dying to check one out in person, wish they would've sent a friendly email or something :/

Last edited:

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts

Advertisement