First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
There was a Ford rep with a bronco in Austin today. The sales rep said he mentioned there is talk back at Ford of a second edition in 22. Also an option for factory 37’s and of a model with a snorkel. This s was in addition to the heritage option. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It wouldn't surprise me if they did like Toyota and built a special or limited edition trim each year. Just give them something to make more money from and a vehicle so dealers can mark the crap out of

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It wouldn't surprise me if they did like Toyota and built a special or limited edition trim each year. Just give them something to make more money from and a vehicle so dealers can mark the crap out of
Honestly given the popularity of the Bronco it seems like an obvious decision at least until the initial demand tappers off.

OP
OP
Smuck

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Ford rep suggesting new models in 22 BF410D42-0E84-4037-9083-91F3CF3B5217
This is a wild track Sasquatch with a full tank. Also he said marbles falls has 20 Broncos for those in Texas who may just want to sit around marble falls. There are many different models except for a black diamond I believe he said.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can count on Ford to have at least one special addition a year. That is in addition to the model year color changes and minor updates. The first year release always gets the shaft. As the generation progresses they will add and change options, colors, and minor changes. The final year before a new generation will have some decent option and colors to entice buyers to buy rather than wait for new generation.

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A second edition sound realistic but the idea of a bronco with all the options like a first edition has makes more sense. it would probably be something like the platinums or limited. The factory 37s sounds more like something the future Warthog would have.
Everyone: How many models are you going to come out with?
Ford: YES

Sponsored

rlondeen

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also he said marbles falls has 20 Broncos for those in Texas who may just want to sit around marble falls. There are many different models except for a black diamond I believe he said.
For testing or are they showing them??? I'll be near Austin this week.

OP
OP
Smuck

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
For testing or are they showing them??? I'll be near Austin this week.
He was a guinea pig on the experience this last weekend. And said there are 20 of them down there. You may see them driving around marble falls was his exact words.

OP
OP
Smuck

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will say seeing it up close it’s bigger then the pics. Reminds me of a smaller expedition. I played with the headlights and it would be cool if it was a little more retro and the low/high lit up the whole circle instead of a half circle. Looking for a cool after market retro headlight in my future.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford rep suggesting new models in 22 BF410D42-0E84-4037-9083-91F3CF3B5217
This is a wild track Sasquatch with a full tank. Also he said marbles falls has 20 Broncos for those in Texas who may just want to sit around marble falls. There are many different models except for a black diamond I believe he said.
Looks like the young lady at the Bronco showing today was right. I ask her, and promised I wouldn't tell, what the mpgs were on the OBX 4 door she was driving. She said, "more than 10, less than 30". Damn, she hit it right in the middle. :)
Sponsored