Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was a Ford rep with a bronco in Austin today. The sales rep said he mentioned there is talk back at Ford of a second edition in 22. Also an option for factory 37’s and of a model with a snorkel. This s was in addition to the heritage option. 🤷‍♂️
They Can't Even Make My 21 , But Yet They Keep Adding More & More ............ This Is Really Becoming A Big Joke ,,,,,,,,, NOT FUNNY
Sponsored

oneshot

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So you would rather have the small development group completely stop so a totally different area of manpower can build the current Broncos they’re already assigned and scheduled to build? That doesn’t make a whole lot of sense I don’t understand people’s complaint about Ford continuing to look ahead and keep advancing their products because the manufacturing side is slowed up.
You Can Keep Advancing The Highway On Paper But Until You Pour The Concrete Your Not Going Any Where

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a ton outside of Austin for the dealership off roadeos that are about to start.
Do you think the Marble Falls ford dealer always has one or two there because of the off roadeos? Or do you mean we can drive out to the location of the off roadeo and stalk the entrance / nearby gas stations / etc?

... Not sure if you can tell but I am freaking JONESING to see one in person near Austin haha.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
You know
right now the only thing I want to HEAR FROM FORD is where my fucking truck is!! Not all the goodies for MY22/23 for everyone who came late to the party. JMO.

Sponsored

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford can call it “Ghost Edition” because most of us will still be waiting for our builds.

I'd be happy with a new model; a 2-door Black Diamond with the Lux package, 7-speed MT, and MGV. I bet a few people would switch from Badlands to that if it existed.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wondering if the rep suggested any 2021 models, any at all?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you think the Marble Falls ford dealer always has one or two there because of the off roadeos? Or do you mean we can drive out to the location of the off roadeo and stalk the entrance / nearby gas stations / etc?

... Not sure if you can tell but I am freaking JONESING to see one in person near Austin haha.
I’m not sure. Based on the off roadeo thread it sounds like it’s private property so I don’t think you would be able to get close, but someone above said their dad has seen them out there. If they are actively driving around I’m sure someone on here or on Facebook/ the gram will notice them pretty soon.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
snorkel and hard core wheeling in Austin...............sweet, sounds epic

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be more believable if the rep said the new edition was going to called the “ Unicorn”. Just as mythical as the Sasquatch.

Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m not sure. Based on the off roadeo thread it sounds like it’s private property so I don’t think you would be able to get close, but someone above said their dad has seen them out there. If they are actively driving around I’m sure someone on here or on Facebook/ the gram will notice them pretty soon.
Which thread are you referring to? I feel like I'm missing it somehow through searching
Sponsored