Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

( Highway) But I Do .. Ford Sold The Farm , When They Only Have , Three Cows In The City Why Don't you Understand The Fact's Good Luck With Your Order

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford can call it “Ghost Edition” because most of us will still be waiting for our builds.

I'd be happy with a new model; a 2-door Black Diamond with the Lux package, 7-speed MT, and MGV. I bet a few people would switch from Badlands to that if it existed.
Put the 2.7 in front of that 7spd and the Badlands and Wildtrack will take a hard hit! LOL

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was a Ford rep with a bronco in Austin today. The sales rep said he mentioned there is talk back at Ford of a second edition in 22. Also an option for factory 37’s and of a model with a snorkel. This s was in addition to the heritage option. 🤷‍♂️
Oh GREAT! cant wait to get all geeked up for one of those options, only to be told its delayed to 2023, then........

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Submarine mode!

not_applicable

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was at Leif Johnson Ford 290n/35
Placed my order with them (at that location too) and have been dying to check one out in person, wish they would've sent a friendly email or something :/

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Schmack B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

One funny thing. My wife actually knows the people that own the property that Ford is renting for the Texas off rodeo. This means nothing, not only can they not get us any kind of preview or anything. Ford will not even let them(the owners)go anywhere near the part of the property they rented. Also made them sign a NDA about anything they might see. This was over a year ago.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They Can't Even Make My 21 , But Yet They Keep Adding More & More ............ This Is Really Becoming A Big Joke ,,,,,,,,, NOT FUNNY
Seriously! they can't even figure out how to put a roof on my rig but they are talking about snorkels? Please Ford stay focused on the current job.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Seriously! they can't even figure out how to put a roof on my rig but they are talking about snorkels? Please Ford stay focused on the current job.
Your the third or forth post in this thread that shows people don't understand how the Engineering Design and Manufacturing process works.

Once the design is finished and manufacturing runs with it the Design Engineers have nothing to do so they start working on the next model or next upgrades, different teams, different people.

Meanwhile, Marketing it out spinning the future, always trying to entice with the new, better and different to help ensure future sales.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once the design is finished and manufacturing runs with it the Design Engineers have nothing to do
Ford should cross-train those folks (though that's a challenge with engineers) in areas they really need help: proofreading and B&P updating
Sponsored