North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford should cross-train those folks (though that's a challenge with engineers) in areas they really need help: proofreading and B&P updating
What are you talkking abbout, us enginerds know perfectly will of to writ an spll.

(LOL, I understand completely, I've had a number of assignments with marketing, bids & proposals, customers and business trips where I had to interpret tech speak to non-techie understanding).
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They Can't Even Make My 21 , But Yet They Keep Adding More & More ............ This Is Really Becoming A Big Joke ,,,,,,,,, NOT FUNNY
You do recognize that design and R&D have nothing to do with production, right? Bronco design team hasn't been sitting in their thumbs for hte past months.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BF410D42-0E84-4037-9083-91F3CF3B5217.jpeg
This is a wild track Sasquatch with a full tank. Also he said marbles falls has 20 Broncos for those in Texas who may just want to sit around marble falls. There are many different models except for a black diamond I believe he said.
I live in Austin not too far away from Marble Falls. Are you saying there are Broncos there right now?

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your the third or forth post in this thread that shows people don't understand how the Engineering Design and Manufacturing process works.

Once the design is finished and manufacturing runs with it the Design Engineers have nothing to do so they start working on the next model or next upgrades, different teams, different people.

Meanwhile, Marketing it out spinning the future, always trying to entice with the new, better and different to help ensure future sales.
What I meant by "they can't figure out how to put a roof on my rig" is that they cannot get them manufactured. We know the hard tops have been engineered and manufactured to a certain extent to satisfy some customers however, the company they hired to deliver these tops has dropped the ball. I only hope they get it sorted out because I am waiting on a painted MOD top for next year and I have serious concerns that the promised painted tops will not be forthcoming. Also, I understand and expect engineers to be designing the next wave of accessories but the question remains, can they get them delivered? I guess time will tell.

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the Bronco still in Austin? I want to go see it and take pics.
from yesterday. Not sure if it’s still there. Leif Johnson Ford.
Ford Bronco Ford rep suggesting new models in 22 B5DA0AE4-7897-48A1-9EBC-BAC2385BEB7F

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One funny thing. My wife actually knows the people that own the property that Ford is renting for the Texas off rodeo. This means nothing, not only can they not get us any kind of preview or anything. Ford will not even let them(the owners)go anywhere near the part of the property they rented. Also made them sign a NDA about anything they might see. This was over a year ago.
Sounds like they are more strict with the land owners than their own employees!! Lol

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
They keep announcing colors and options and accessories for MY22. I’m starting to think they’re secretly hoping everyone will opt to hold their order until next year!

DesertChip

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Q5, 2017 GTI, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They keep announcing colors and options and accessories for MY22. I’m starting to think they’re secretly hoping everyone will opt to hold their order until next year!
I did not think that Ford announced anything officially about MY 22 Broncos. A rumor by a low level Ford rep means nothing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Smuck

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your the third or forth post in this thread that shows people don't understand how the Engineering Design and Manufacturing process works.

Once the design is finished and manufacturing runs with it the Design Engineers have nothing to do so they start working on the next model or next upgrades, different teams, different people.

Meanwhile, Marketing it out spinning the future, always trying to entice with the new, better and different to help ensure future sales.
Well some can argue that Ford has some engineering design issues as they have shown multiple 4 doors with a roof rack but they don’t offer it right? But in general I agree with you the engineers should be a year or 2 ahead of the products we currently see.