Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Nope. 7,300 built so far. ~5,000 demos = 2,300 customer orders (of which 800 have been delivered and sold in June). June production was 5,400, and starting 8/2, August will be~ 10k/mo moving forward. Since July will be closed 2 weeks, yet the pace of daily broncos is picking up, lets say 4,000 are built in July. So if you have mid July, you'd be around the 4,300th bronco (excluding dealer demos which will be offered for sale in 6 months)
Thank you. I get it now.. and I am excited..if you are a build in that week, in total for history sakes, you would be at the 10k mark..

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks like MAP has a capacity around 13-14,000 and earlier reports suspected that the Bronco to Ranger production ratio could be 6:1 or 7:1 that would put the "Full" Bronco production in the range of 12,000 units per month starting in August. Counting 2 weeks of July and 2 weeks of December MY21 has 5 months available for another 60,000 units.
Best case scenario yeah. But, unless Ford figures out the hard top issue or a ton of people switch to soft tops a chunk of that is going to dealers for stock.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When do code 99s get to order? 9/13 was the date for order acceptance, but what about all the leftover '21s? do they wait until the december 13th cutoff date before they convert their '21 order into a '22 order? Do the 7/13 res holding code 99ers get priority build date over the '21 order holders that dont switch from a 21 to a 22 until mid december? So many questions

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, so what I gather from a quick read is 7,300 built so far with approx 5,000 of them dealer demos and 2,300 customer orders (of which 800 have been delivered and sold in June) and most importantly, a total of 0 that have donut doors that Ford keeps teasing us with.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
looks like MAP has a capacity around 13-14,000 and earlier reports suspected that the Bronco to Ranger production ratio could be 6:1 or 7:1 that would put the "Full" Bronco production in the range of 12,000 units per month starting in August. Counting 2 weeks of July and 2 weeks of December MY21 has 5 months available for another 60,000 units.
... as someone with 2 door ordered, are those high numbers good for those that are going with a 4 door soft top for the most part?

Can we MIC hardtop orderees (is that a word 🤣👍) get a little more excited now 🤔❔

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Best case scenario yeah. But, unless Ford figures out the hard top issue or a ton of people switch to soft tops a chunk of that is going to dealers for stock.
Agreed, Wabesto hasn't magically jumped to 500 MICs per day. I don't think August will be as many Broncos as they are hoping for. Also no one has any idea what this Covid Delta variant thing will do and how our government will react to it. Will we be in masks again? Will they shut stuff down? Who knows.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, Wabesto hasn't magically jumped to 500 MICs per day. I don't think August will be as many Broncos as they are hoping for. Also no one has any idea what this Covid Delta variant thing will do and how our government will react to it. Will we be in masks again? Will they shut stuff down? Who knows.
Im being completely honest, wtf is a COVID delta variant?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im being completely honest, wtf is a COVID delta variant?
Some stupid strain of Covid that the media is hyperventilating about that came out of India I think. Supposedly it cuts through the vaccines easier than the others. 🤷‍♂️ I pay attention just enough to get surface details.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some stupid strain of Covid that the media is hyperventilating about that came out of India I think. Supposedly it cuts through the vaccines easier than the others. 🤷‍♂️ I pay attention just enough to get surface details.
That’s what the media does best!

News to me! Lol. I don’t even watch the news.
Sponsored