Sponsored

Ford Reserved over 750,000 and is sold out for 2 years (According to by soon to be former dealer) LOL

OP
OP
USASAIL

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Could you please respond to this person and set him/her straight? and then post your reply here. If my math is correct, Ford has received 5 reservations PER MINUTE! LOL...
I asked some follow-ups, but they glazed over the Ford numbers on the response. Kudo's to Fords amazing rez/min rates :LOL:
Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am suspicious of the authenticity of this given the difference in fonts and that one font is noticeably clearer than the other. Seems like the bulk of reservations would have come in the first weeks

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am suspicious of the authenticity of this given the difference in fonts and that one font is noticeably clearer than the other. Seems like the bulk of reservations would have come in the first weeks
Hey there, this thread is 3 months old.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apparently my still assigned dealer is going big numbers for Ford. 750k reservations so far and sold out production for 2 years. That would make it one of the best selling cars in the world. Easy decision to switch off this kind of dishonesty.
Ford Bronco Ford Reserved over 750,000 and is sold out for 2 years (According to by soon to be former dealer) LOL giphy - 2020-10-19T131850.543
I call BS on this Dealer. Last we heard just a few weeks ago, 190K reservations (as I recall). WE NEED AN UPDATE FROM FORD WITH SOME REAL INFORMATION. Thank you.

Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not 750K. That dealer is wrong or just plain 'tarded. Or both. I doubt there's more than 200K. As @OregonHighlander said, it was like 190K a few weeks ago from a competent source IIRC.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I call BS on this Dealer. Last we heard just a few weeks ago, 190K reservations (as I recall). WE NEED AN UPDATE FROM FORD WITH SOME REAL INFORMATION. Thank you.
It's not 750K. That dealer is wrong or just plain 'tarded. Or both. I doubt there's more than 200K. As @OregonHighlander said, it was like 190K a few weeks ago from a competent source IIRC.
Ahem

Hey there, this thread is 3 months old.

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The way Ford has been treating people lately I am surprised the reservation numbers aren't in the negative.