Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
InkedBronco Floor mats_LI.jpg

My Bronco Brethren,

I just received these floor mats I ordered to be used on carpet on my OBX.

1. Its not a pkg of 3 pieces. Its actually 4 pcs with a layover flap for the back area (circled in red). It doesn't even snap in or anything it just lays on top of the other part's lip

2. From the pics in the catalog I thought it was hard molded and tough, but this stuff is very thin and feels very cheap. If you think you will get something like the quality of weather Tech or even a Costco floor mat, think again.

Thickness ..... using a quarter for scale

mat1.jpg

Max lip Height

mat2.jpg

back piece layout ..... there is no way to attach them

mat3.jpg

Its just feels soooooo CHEAP. Stay away and wait for some name brands for the same price or even cheaper.

Rock On
I have these in my WildTrak. They are fine. Quit looking for things to complain about.
Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Click bait-y title worked. 5 pages in lol.

Hyperbole dude. They're working for me.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They seem fine to me. Just like the ones that were in my superduty.

Definitely more sturdy than the dashboard in these things. Are the dashboards made of cardboard?

Last edited:

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
The OE mats in my 2016 Jeep JKU look a lot like the ones in OP's post. After about 2 years, my driver's side mat had a big hole in it from my right heel. On my 2020 Jeep JLU, I opted from Quadratec badged Huskys and they were night and day difference from my old OE mats. Much sturdier with a higher lip that protected the carpet better and prevent dirt from getting under the mat. They still looked like new after 9 months (when I sold my Jeep), so I gave them to a friend with a JLU and he's still pleased with them a year later.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I was on the fence about Ford's OE mats. Looks like I'll wait and get Husky aftermarkets once they're available.

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have Weather tech in my Mustang and Ford in my Bronco Sport. I prefer the Fords. I slip on the Weathertech ones. it can be a real PITA at times. I don't slip on the Ford. The Overlap in the back over the hump is great for removing the rears when they are full of dirt and NOT spilling the dirt. try that as a one piece and you are in for cleaning the carpet. really does well with a liquid too! The overlap protects the carpet as its on top and directs it to the floor mat. My Bronco will get the Ford ones with Ford Pass Points..

Sponsored

zgoods

Badlands
First Name
Zgoods
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is my vinyl floor liners.
Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage 4A8D64FB-19E9-4E8C-9012-A371AD58B6A2

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage 4A8D64FB-19E9-4E8C-9012-A371AD58B6A2
so its substantially thicker! thanks for posting .....

- how is the back piece? is it one piece?
- how is the molding? is it rigid?
- how is the fit? precise?

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weird theory. Some people got the wrong floor mats for their floors. There are some for carpet and some for vinyl. Guessing the little spikes are on some and not the others.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Weird theory. Some people got the wrong floor mats for their floors. There are some for carpet and some for vinyl. Guessing the little spikes are on some and not the others.
I didn't get mine with my Bronco .... I ordered them after the fact from the catalog .... and YES, the carpet ones have small spikes on the back to prevent sliding around on the carpet

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

InkedBronco Floor mats_LI.jpg

My Bronco Brethren,

I just received these floor mats I ordered to be used on carpet on my OBX.

1. Its not a pkg of 3 pieces. Its actually 4 pcs with a layover flap for the back area (circled in red). It doesn't even snap in or anything it just lays on top of the other part's lip

2. From the pics in the catalog I thought it was hard molded and tough, but this stuff is very thin and feels very cheap. If you think you will get something like the quality of Weather Tech or Husky or even a Costco floor mat, think again.

Thickness ..... using a quarter for scale

mat1.jpg

Max lip Height

mat2.jpg

back piece layout ..... there is no way to attach them

mat3.jpg

Its just feels soooooo CHEAP. Stay away and wait for some name brands for the same price or even cheaper.

Rock On
What are the armchair specifications of the competition (aka Weathertech)? Also, is thickness a true barometer of quality (aluminum vs steel)? 🤷

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What are the armchair specifications of the competition (aka Weathertech)? Also, is thickness a true barometer of quality (aluminum vs steel)? 🤷
really? you're analogy is comparing two different materials?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

really? you're analogy is comparing two different materials?
Yes I am. The two materials are better for their individual purposes. I am also questioning if the OP is comparing similar, guessing of course, between the Ford product and one of the largest manufacturers.

If your ideas are better then I yield to your expertise.

EDIT: Apologies, you are the OP.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes I am. The two materials are better for their individual purposes. I am also questioning if the OP is comparing similar, guessing of course, between the Ford product and one of the largest manufacturers.

If your ideas are better then I yield to your expertise.
as far as I know all floor mats are made up of Rubber! what material comparison are you talking about?

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

as afar as I know all floor mats are made up of Rubber! what material comparison are you talking about?
Fair point. Maybe some river is different than another? Michelin sport tire vs Michelin Truck tire?

Probably the same steel belts, albeit different thickness, and spacing, but think that the sorry tire is sister and yields more for grip.

Maybe there is some type of material difference between the brands?

Dunno, not a chemical engineer.
Sponsored