Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got them with my basesqautch and yes I noticed them being a little thin, but they fit nice and are holding up well. I like them. Plus they look good.

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A few others on here have liked them. I guess we'll eventually get a general consensus
I love mine! Already had my son spill ice cream on there passenger side and so happy that I have them. Just washed right off. I’ve had weather tech before and would say it’s the same.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weathertech or bust. They've been the only company, that I've used, that makes the best floor mats.
Never heard of Tuxmat? Much better coverage and layered/padded. Very high quality... Maybe look too nice in a Bronco though 🤷

Sponsored

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never heard of Tuxmat? Much better coverage and layered/padded. Very high quality... Maybe look too nice in a Bronco though 🤷
Never heard of them. Next time I'm in the market for some, I'll look into them.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I hate the Weathertechs in my Durango (which I paid a bundle for). They're hard, thin, discolor almost immediately (they'll never look black again) and curl at the edges. And the "laser measured" mat for the cargo area was literally 4 inches too narrow!!! I ended up swapping that one with the dealer for a 3D MAXpider mat that actually fit correctly (and was designed to fold with the 3rd row up).

The rubber Monster Mats in my VWs have been the only floor mats I've ever been truly happy with.
I never had those issues. Only reason why I can recommend them. I had them in Florida with all the heat out here. No rolling or discoloration. Worked great in Missouri with all the dirt, clay, and snow. Kept everything on the mat.

Got Huskys for my Toyota 86 and gaps galore.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting, cuz the weathertechs in my GT350 fit like this...fuckin horrible. Also, weathertech only bothers to cover half of the dead pedal, whereas Husky covers the entire thing so that dirt doesn't pile down behind it every time you put your foot on it. The Huskys in my RS fit way better, but I don't have pics.

I hate the weathertech material too. The color is "meh" and the texture is stupid. Huskys are black and stay that way. Weathertechs look faded from day 1 and only get worse. Huskys also clean up better due to not being textured.

20210819_125104.jpg
20210819_125111.jpg
20210819_125235.jpg

20210819_125041.jpg
I'd be pissed if I had mine fit like that. You're right to be upset as well for that price tag. What you're seeing with your WT is what the Husky mats looked like for me. I've not had any discoloration in any of the mats I've had. Black or the grey.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting, cuz the weathertechs in my GT350 fit like this...fuckin horrible. Also, weathertech only bothers to cover half of the dead pedal, whereas Husky covers the entire thing so that dirt doesn't pile down behind it every time you put your foot on it. The Huskys in my RS fit way better, but I don't have pics.

I hate the weathertech material too. The color is "meh" and the texture is stupid. Huskys are black and stay that way. Weathertechs look faded from day 1 and only get worse. Huskys also clean up better due to not being textured.

20210819_125104.jpg
20210819_125111.jpg
20210819_125235.jpg

20210819_125041.jpg
That's HORRIBLE!!

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weather techs in my Toyota started out ok but over the years started curling at the edges and got more stiff and cheap feeling. Probably wouldn’t buyanother set. I bought the OEM mats and cargo liner because the logos looked nice, I’ll be disappointed if they’re poor quality after spending $250+ between the two.

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I picked up the floor mats along with the rear cargo mat from a local Ford dealer last week who was stocking both. After a few hundred miles and a couple nights of camping with them (and the lady and 2 dogs) I have to say I'm pleased. Initial reaction was that they were a bit thin but still had some weight to them. I was happy to see that they were pretty flexible as I prefer that to the harder/not as flexible shell type mats. I find that they make noise and just don't feel very natural, maybe a bit cheap feeling too. The fit was good and they stayed in place... nobody got their foot caught on an edge, etc. Also washed off well. These are pics a few rides post-wash in my Big Bend.

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage IMG_1359

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage IMG_1358

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage IMG_1354

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage IMG_1355

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage IMG_1356

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up the floor mats along with the rear cargo mat from a local Ford dealer last week who was stocking both. After a few hundred miles and a couple nights of camping with them (and the lady and 2 dogs) I have to say I'm pleased. Initial reaction was that they were a bit thin but still had some weight to them. I was happy to see that they were pretty flexible as I prefer that to the harder/not as flexible shell type mats. I find that they make noise and just don't feel very natural, maybe a bit cheap feeling too. The fit was good and they stayed in place... nobody got their foot caught on an edge, etc. Also washed off well. These are pics a few rides post-wash in my Big Bend.

IMG_1356.jpg
That overlap flap in the back set is what bugs me the most .... I was expecting a one piece for the back.
You're saying it stays in place and its not a big deal?
Sponsored

Last edited: