Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh God I nearly threw up from disappointment seeing Levine's finality in the statement "Navy Pier is the only FE interior color."

Gonna go cry in a corner now.
I’ll be doing some serious soul searching when Build and Price shows up. I stupidly let certain rumors fill my expectations.
Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll be doing some serious soul searching when Build and Price shows up. I stupidly let certain rumors fill my expectations.
Yeah I'm gonna need to take a day off from work and pour some major thought in.

Ford Bronco Ford Says Bronco Warthog ("Whatever is in that photo")  is not for 2021 model year 1600702714264

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Glad they clarified this lurking beast will not be a 2021 option. That will keep people a bit more realistic and help them plan.
Too bad for you FE reservation holders on the interior.
I agree. Gives me 2 years with the FE to decide if it's worth upgrading to the Raptor spec, or if I want to switch back to cars again. I still have AMG dreams ?

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i think Mike is going to stop responding to me bc of these threads, ha!
Yup what he says on Twitter does not stay on Twitter... :ROFLMAO:

With B&P in October per Ford now...instead of By September...:unsure:

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Lmao, Mike is like "Oh SH*T, its the guy with the russian surname, if I dont respond Im getting hacked or the mafia is coming after me"

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mike's a liar! Mike's a liar! You all are pretty good at shooting the messenger. He is just a mouthpiece who has no control over when B&P will be released or anything else for that matter. He's telling us what he is told to tell us. Don't get me wrong, I want B&P as much as the next person, but the poor guy is only doing what he's told.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Although I knew better to think 2021 was realistic, now I want to wait until the Warthog is released. If it will be MY 2023, does that mean that it will be released in the Fall of 2022?
It'll be released by 2023, which means you get it in 2024. Maybe. :coffee:

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I doubt I ever get a response from Mike again too. I kind of let him and Bronco Nation have it over the whole "Colors and Materials" walkthrough that did not happen on time last Saturday. I love Ford to death. I'm a diehard fan, but the execution of Mike and his marketing team has been abysmal along with their "Rockstar" web developers.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I doubt I ever get a response from Mike again too. I kind of let him and Bronco Nation have it over the whole "Colors and Materials" walkthrough that did not happen on time last Saturday. I love Ford to death. I'm a diehard fan, but the execution of Mike and his marketing team has been abysmal along with their "Rockstar" web developers.
I've no clue what's actually happening, of course, but I can imagine that anytime there's a business decision up in the air (e.g. manual sasquatch) that is cascading and heavily impacting the development and release of the build and price tool. I'm a software engineer, and I've been there plenty of times myself.

That said, I'm jonesing for the B&P for realsies.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
bronco6g.com is the corner. You can cry here sir.

Oh God I nearly threw up from disappointment seeing Levine's finality in the statement "Navy Pier is the only FE interior color."

Gonna go cry in a corner now.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If the Warthog is going to be a 2023 model then yes. Look for it around Sept-Nov of 2022.

Also ... don't forget, Like the Raptor it will most likely be an allocated vehicle. This means dealerships just can't order it. They have to have an allocattion to order it.

Although I knew better to think 2021 was realistic, now I want to wait until the Warthog is released. If it will be MY 2023, does that mean that it will be released in the Fall of 2022?

Related, see today's Bronco Warthog spy pics @ Spied: 2023 Warthog Bronco Riding on Raptor-Spec Fox Shocks and 35" Sasquatch Tires

Ford Bronco Ford Says Bronco Warthog ("Whatever is in that photo")  is not for 2021 model year 1600702714264
Sponsored