Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gen 2 Raptors are also allocated (at least in 2018). Had to really pull some teeth to get my dealer to order an extended cab, as it would take away from his allocation and if I pulled out of the deal he'd be stuck with a vehicle he couldn't sell...yeah right..:rolleyes:
That's correct; I also ordered an 18 extended cab and got lucky that someone canceled their order just before I arrived to order mine. My salesman just did a spec change on the order already placed by the other customer. That was his 3rd cancelation that week. People heard the 19 would have updated shocks and a blue interior, so many were willing to wait.
Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if he lied intentionally, but failing to release B&P “by September” just proves terrible timeline management or his lack of actual knowledge about project pace. Don’t promise or commit to things that you have no control over. Also, if you can’t release pricing and a webpage on time in COVID, how do you expect to manufacture a car on time with limited facility capacity? Doesn’t look good.
At this rate, the regular Broncos will get released with the Warthog in 2023 ?

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if he lied intentionally, but failing to release B&P “by September” just proves terrible timeline management or his lack of actual knowledge about project pace. Don’t promise or commit to things that you have no control over. Also, if you can’t release pricing and a webpage on time in COVID, how do you expect to manufacture a car on time with limited facility capacity? Doesn’t look good.
At this rate, the regular Broncos will get released with the Warthog in 2023 ?
My understanding is gen 1s were limited and allocated. The gen 2 raptors were not limited and allocated in who would get the ordered units built and delivered first. Who knows with the warthog as the bronco will be limited if you compare it to the number of regular f150s built
I had mine built and delivered. Maybe later after the first couple years that happened, but mine was $48k factory to my driveway

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mike's a liar! Mike's a liar! You all are pretty good at shooting the messenger. He is just a mouthpiece who has no control over when B&P will be released or anything else for that matter. He's telling us what he is told to tell us. Don't get me wrong, I want B&P as much as the next person, but the poor guy is only doing what he's told.
What's wrong with shooting the messenger, someone has to take a bullet everytime we're misinformed.
All kidding aside, I think no information is better than incorrect information or info that can't be confirmed. Giving out incorrect dates over a Twitter account only reflects poorly on you and your company. We're not talking about a mom & pop operation. A company as big as Ford needs to be held accountable for the information their employees are telling the consumer. Especially when it's incorrect information.

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Some are worried it's not unique like the brochure says because Outer Banks also offers it. I vote for removing it from Outer Banks and then FE will have a unique interior. :)
I vote for keeping Navy Pier interior with the Outerbanks and giving the FE a truly unique interior like the run posted all over Ford's website. ?
bronco-2dr-interior-02-1594665859.jpg

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's wrong with shooting the messenger, someone has to take a bullet everytime we're misinformed.
All kidding aside, I think no information is better than incorrect information or info that can't be confirmed. Giving out incorrect dates over a Twitter account only reflects poorly on you and your company. We're not talking about a mom & pop operation. A company as big as Ford needs to be held accountable for the information their employees are telling the consumer. Especially when it's incorrect information.
When we get no information, there will be 10 other threads full of complaints of Ford telling us nothing. Most likely, the information was believed to be correct when Ford told him to post it and things changed.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The question is now do you want the ULTIMATE BRONCO??? If so you'll just have to cancel your Reservation and wait one more year.

Next question is DO YOU HAVE PATIENCE? Can you wait 1 more year (2 years total) for the ultimate Bronco?

I have to wonder how do the people who Reserved the FE feel about this? Im pretty sure they thought they where getting the ultimate Bronco. This is a stange move for Ford right now if you ask me. I feel like they should have waited awhile.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JPNC

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The question is now do you want the ULTIMATE BRONCO??? If so you'll just have to cancel your Reservation and wait one more year.

Next question is DO YOU HAVE PATIENCE? Can you wait 1 more year (2 years total) for the ultimate Bronco?

I have to wonder how do the people feel who Reserved the FE feel about this? Im pretty sure they thought they where getting the ultimate Bronco. This is a stange move for Ford right now if you ask me. I feel like they should have waited awhile.
I agree with your points, but maybe there is room for two “ultimate broncos.” FE looks to be the ultimate in optioned out rock crawling and the Warthog looks to be the ultimate desert runner.

I am not an FE holder, but after waiting this long I’m thinking I can wait another year for the Warthog.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree with your points, but maybe there is room for two “ultimate broncos.” FE looks to be the ultimate in optioned out rock crawling and the Warthog looks to be the ultimate desert runner.

I am not an FE holder, but after waiting this long I’m thinking I can wait another year for the Warthog.
I don't know. When I think of the word ULTIMATE there can only be one. Its almost like when the Mustang GT350 was out and was the ULTIMATE at the time right up until the GT500 came out.

People would say the GT350 was the ultimate track car and the GT500 was more of a drag racer to make there GT350 purchase feel better. When in reality the GT500 can do everything.

I guarantee Ford is going to load up the Warthog with everything they got. Interior wise and exterior.

OP
OP
JPNC

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't know. When I think of the word ULTIMATE there can only be one. Its almost like when the Mustang GT350 was out and was the ULTIMATE at the time right up until the GT500 came out.

People would say the GT350 was the ultimate track car and the GT500 was more of a drag racer to make there GT350 purchase feel better. When in reality the GT500 can do everything.

I guarantee Ford is going to load up the Warthog with everything they got. Interior wise and exterior.
True.

To me, the Warthog would be the Ultimate regardless of interior trim. I mean an SUV with removable top, off-road capabilities and built for speed!

Unfortunately, I've convinced myself Warthog or bust. Another two years of wasted time making multiple daily visits to this forum! Hopefully, I can order it sooner rather than later and forget about it for two years

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not wasted time at all. I'm warthog or bust as well. Learned a valuable lesson when I bought a 5.0 and spent a fortune on mods and still wasn't happy. Got my gt350 and it was the greatest car I've ever owned. If I had been patient I could've saved myself 15k. I expect the warthog to be thr same vs the regular bronco.

If i had to choose between gt500 and gt350, I'd take the 350 all day in a heartbeat. Gt500 is a pig and the voodoo is a masterpiece, but to each his own

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep. Should be interesting. Im thinking not only the FE people will change their minds and wait but im willing to bet some of the Wildtrak folks will be holding out now for the Warthog as well.