First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Aaaaand soon to replace the Hilux as the craziest technical east of the Red Sea is...
I mean the mod top already comes with the advertised "gunners hatch"...

I wonder if Ford is going to add a DSHK for MY22 as a factory option or DIO in the sandbox. Will MY22-23 get an M2 or Mk19 for the US market?
Sponsored

Reactions: RG7

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So guess where your 1st edition is going. MSRP + $50K. They won't get shipped till they have the V8 in them, supercharged.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how the Bronco will do at 100mph drifting...

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Launching WT and BL only. wow!
I don't see you got that from the OP. It's reading comprehension like that around here that creates so much confusion.
Ford Bronco Ford says Bronco will launch in the Middle East this summer 1616082449970

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like many others, my first thought was WTF. We've got people who reserved in the first month waiting until late 22 to get theirs, and we're going to start shipping them overseas?

But, perhaps Ford should clarify what they mean by 'launch'. By some accounts, they launched the Bronco in the US back in July when they revealed trim levels and started taking reservations. We already know Ford often isn't very precise with their language in public communications.

I'd be fine with them starting that process overseas while filling the existing orders in NA.

Sponsored

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If i don’t get delivery by Sept. they can ship mine over there as well. Ill hold out for that Toyota Trail Hunter.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ill hold out for that Toyota Trail Hunter
The one that was rendered based upon the Bronco? They didn't even bother to remove the pony from the wheel hub.

You'll be waiting til 2024.

Ford Bronco Ford says Bronco will launch in the Middle East this summer 822268-

Ford Bronco Ford says Bronco will launch in the Middle East this summer 2021-ford-bronco-four-door-

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My only real reservation with this announcement is where the extra vehicle stock is going to come from?
That's my question. If ford going to just take orders for my22/23 or are they going to pull orders from our ordered inventory? I hope it's the former.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t worry about this to much. Other then trucks, Ford isn’t popular in the Middle East. Also, Toyota, Nissan and Mitsubishi have a lot of off roaders that are way more popular and in demand. In addition, the authorized importer/dealer is crap.
I would only wary if the Ford importer convinces some government big shoot to buy a whole fleet for the military or security services, then we are screwed!! 😒

Deleted member 3063

First I've heard of overseas new Bronco offerings. Might this mean Ford will eventually sell in European countries?
The Euros are a little picky about how much fender over hang. The Sport doesn't meet their standards. But then again they could put Squach flares on everything 😵

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Besides overseas, there is a lot of big corp here that buy at fleet level. It's going to be a while before we see them sitting on the lots. If we do, there will be a huge $$$$ over MSRP asking. I've seen a Mustang and the HP Ram truck at $50K over MSRP. The Bronco will have plenty of competition in the market as the JL, 4 Runner, and many 1/2 ton 4x4 trucks can be had at the $50K level.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The one that was rendered based upon the Bronco? They didn't even bother to remove the pony from the wheel hub.

You'll be waiting til 2024.

Ford Bronco Ford says Bronco will launch in the Middle East this summer 2021-ford-bronco-four-door-

It's also the same Capable Bumper with just a darker mud splash to match the red clay on the treads. I commented on FB post that this Trailhunter was going to get the Capable Bumper before we do. I'm still hoping the CB becomes available for MY22 as it was only eliminated from MY21 late in the game.
Sponsored