Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

SHIT, still waiting on the advanced trail share app. where the hell is that ? Yes I'm asking for the 20th time. lol
Sponsored

lfulmer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Factory Nav is Satellite based and phones are cell based so the factory nav keeps working when sail foams lose signal. Sure you can download maps to use offline but there are other apps that work with the nav. The equivalent to the factory nav would be a dash mounted GPS.
How much extra do I have to pay to get some sail foam for my bronco?

badclam

Raptor
First Name
Jefe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor,22 Raptor 37pp,23 F350 CCLB 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I have 3 ford pickups. All have sync and navigation. Hit the button on the steering wheel, tell it where you want to go, and it plots the course. How do you get easier than that? My new 21 Bronco BD doesn't have navigation. Using an app on my phone to navigate sucks. We don't have cell reception most places around here, so I have to download maps. Now those of you that are used to having cell reception might be used to using your phones for everything including navigating. Around here we can't even depend on our phones for phones. I don't get ditching the GPS and adding a phone app interface in it's place?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Required Option"
Isn't that called an oxymoron? Like jumbo shrimp?

Sounds like a typical Fordaneese term. Is it required, or is it optional? Can't have both

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SHIT, still waiting on the advanced trail share app. where the hell is that ? Yes I'm asking for the 20th time. lol
That's one of those things they haven't mentioned in so long that you start to get worried that it's ever coming.

I hope that thing wasn't being programmed in Russia.

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They won’t delete Nav they will park them at dirt mountain for an undetermined amount of time.
They really need to break up the packages. I wanted the big screen and 360 camera but don't need adaptive cruise. I want heated seats and steering wheel but don't care about lane keep assist or auto start stop. Make the options separate so people can pick what they actually want not what they're forced into buying.
High package is what you want then big screen 360, heated seats. It would be nice if they would be like a certain competitor and offer a cold weather package with heated wheel and seats on any trim.

Gilligans_off

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Dr Bronco Badlands Sas/lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They won’t delete Nav they will park them at dirt mountain for an undetermined amount of time.

High package is what you want then big screen 360, heated seats. It would be nice if they would be like a certain competitor and offer a cold weather package with heated wheel and seats on any trim.
I had to go Lux to get the heated wheel, It gets really cold up in Canada. If I could've got both heated seats and wheel with the high I absolutely would've gone that way. I don't want the Cruse or upgraded stereo or even the wireless charging. I'm old and only listen to AM radio lol it's unnecessary for me.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had to go Lux to get the heated wheel, It gets really cold up in Canada. If I could've got both heated seats and wheel with the high I absolutely would've gone that way. I don't want the Cruse or upgraded stereo or even the wireless charging. I'm old and only listen to AM radio lol it's unnecessary for me.
I would have loved to have the heated wheel but I settled and bought a mannequin I could wait the long haul.

StockFord2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150; 2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly, no navigation wouldn’t be a deal breaker for me. I use Apple Maps or Google Maps via CarPlay anyways.

Maybe I’m an anomaly 🤷‍♂️

Nope, you're not an anomaly. I use CarPlay as well ... Apple Maps, Google Maps, and Waze. Give me the credit for the navigation nix and I'll be on my way!!

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Isn't that called an oxymoron? Like jumbo shrimp?
Lol. Yea, go look at travel trailers and you'll find they also have required options.
Sponsored