Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

…………………...

Good to hear on your son. It does seem like if there is any hope, it will be on the fourwheeling side.
Many families out to the bronc events.
He is 12 now and I'm hoping to get him interested in it so we can have a little project to get the TJ streetable again and then he can drive when he gets his license. Teach him the ropes.

So far the 4 wheeler training has gone about typical. Slow at first, gains confidence, then thinks he can do anything and wasn't paying attention to the rock hidden in the tall grass along the trail and he rolled it over. It scared him. But the next couple of rides I found some challenging hill climbs and technical bits that had him pumping his fists in the air when he was done. :LOL: So for now all is going good.
Sponsored

Reactions: OX1

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s what I wish they would’ve done with the “Mustang Mach-E” moniker. They could’ve named that fucking crossover ANYTHING else and it would sell better seeing as it wouldn’t have pissed off Mustang fans
I don't think the Mach E is aimed at the same customer base as the real Mustang, so Ford is hoping to bring new customers in. I had a 14 Mustang GT, but I'm not likely to want a Mach E.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it's ALL just entertainment. In 1599 Londoners herded into the Globe Theater to see Shakespeare's plays. Today we just watch TV. Evolution.

I was comparing virtual word to real world.

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They called it a Mustang. So what.

It really, really, really, really, really doesn't matter. Like seriously. It is borderline inconsequential. Of all the things in the world to get upset about, a car name shouldn't even be a blip on the radar. Your neighbor's dog pissing in your yard should be ten times as aggravating and that doesn't even matter either.

Get a grip and loosen up. Get some perspective. Take a shower and go for a walk. Chill with the Mach E outrage already.
Well let’s see, Ford Mustang Mach E, I know, I know it’s a problem only experienced by a super power nation, but dang, that’s a mouth full. And how is the next generation gonna be interested in a car who’s name is longer than their attention span? Can we just start calling it the Mach-e. With a little e, yeah, makes me think of Microsofts early days, when their stock was affordable, and world before fakebook, good times.

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wasn't going to go there, but you opened up. That is the real reason car manufacturers need to pay attention to those with the money, as the kids today don't want anything to do with it. My brother had a swapped in 351W, 4 door Granada in college, so definitely was a car guy. But his 3 boys just aren't interested.
My second point, maybe it’s because they can’t remember what to ask for, I mean when did brands make a brand that makes a brand then another brand. Does this make any sense? FORD makes MUSTANG, mustang makes MUSTANG (v6 model) MachE, GT, then mustang makes a SHELBY, then Shelby makes a Shelby 350, Shelby 500. People get confused. Maybe that’s why the Germans use a numbering system. I think ? I have one too many mustangs in there, see what I mean?

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Mach E is a bridge. The future supposedly is electric crossover bodies that drive themselves and mostly are by subscription. There couldn’t be anything more opposite of a Mustang, but apparently marketing felt performance branding the bridge would sell more cars.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I heard the Mach E's frunk makes a great tailgate Cooler. My biggest concern is how many cans of Beer it can hold.
Ford Bronco Ford says future vehicles not interrupted dims

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

makes me think of Microsofts early days, when their stock was affordable, and world before fakebook, good times.
Good times, I remember well, like Windows 3.1 crashing every 15 minutes so you developed the habit to click save every 10 minutes, yeah, good times...

RupertH

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rupert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mostly
Good times, I remember well, like Windows 3.1 crashing every 15 minutes so you developed the habit to click save every 10 minutes, yeah, good times...
Strange, I don't remember that! Oh, right- I had a Mac... :LOL:

Super stable, and could boot to a near-full GUI from a floppy due to it's closed arch and well sorted on-board kernel.

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Strange, I don't remember that! Oh, right- I had a Mac... :LOL:

Super stable, and could boot to a near-full GUI from a floppy due to it's closed arch and well sorted on-board kernel.
You left your dog in what kind of kernel, auto correct, gets me every time. ?
Sponsored