Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
After 2 1/2 months of multiple phone conversations with Ford trying to move our order from Granger to a local dealer, I was informed today that Ford will NOT ALLOW the order transfer. ALL order holders at Granger, Stephens, etc must wait MANY YEARS to get their Broncos.

We were told we could move our orders to dealers that have allocation, but @Ford Motor Company has decided to not allow this. Many people, besides myself, have endured hours of waiting on hold over and over again to resolve this issue. What a fooKing waste of time! Based upon Granger's order list, my wife may receive her Bronco in 2026-2027. Any guesses about the price guarantee 4-5 years from now?
Sponsored

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have mixed thoughts on this one. You went for the Granger deal. You made a choice. Now you have to live with that. Ford can change any policy they want, they make the rules. Is it fair no, but its their choice. Best of luck.

406g

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have mixed thoughts on this one. You went for the Granger deal. You made a choice. Now you have to live with that. Ford can change any policy they want, they make the rules. Is it fair no, but its their choice. Best of luck.
Yes, made a choice based on all published information from Ford itself. Initially Ford said all reservation holders would be built before dealer stock. The fact that Ford changed the rules of the game to specifically target traditionally low-volume dealers attracting Bronco reservation holders is inexcusable to me regardless of how many people are playing the 'I told you so' card now when the stated rules were completely different following the launch nearly two years ago.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford asked people to place a deposit based on rules they put in place, then after they had peoples' money, they changed the rules............. That is Ford f*cking over costumers not the dealership.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure why you are upset. You have a Bronco.

Many, many people here are not going to see their FIRST Bronco until 2025. And not just Granger orders. There are people who are reservation #6 at tiny, rural dealerships that will only get one or two Broncos a year pushing their Bronco to 2024.

Last edited:

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford asked people to place a deposit based on rules they put in place, then after they had peoples' money, they changed the rules............. That is Ford f*cking over costumers not the dealership.
$100 bucks?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to be clear - You're feeling screwed on your third Bronco, while many are still waiting for their first and only?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This was never going to be a thing, interstate laws most of the time come into play. Either way, its faster to go order off the street than use an old reservation / order number.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there were numerous threads earlier this year with people complaining that they were not able to complete a res transfer. Nothing official, but it seemed pretty well established that Ford had ceased reservation transfers. I don't think this is any sort of breaking news.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just to be clear - You're feeling screwed on your third Bronco, while many are still waiting for their first and only?
This too. You made a pretty big deal of having had the option of selling your first to make a grip of cash and then buying your current one. And you are grousing here about not having more opportunity than those with zero options. I don't think you're going to find many sympathetic ears here, buddy.

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine owning 2 bronco's already, and complaining that you can't transfer your reservation for a 3rd....

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We pretty much knew this was the case. The OP is just validating what folks had already observed. The newest part is that he was actually told this versus getting the run-around.

To the I told you so crowd, the rules were changed AFTER our last opportunity to change dealerships. Allocations and how those are determined play a much higher role in folks getting their vehicles. Yes it is in their purview to change the rules but that is a sucky way to do business and retain customer loyalty.

And it doesn't have anything to do with interstate commerce. We had the option of moving our reservation from one dealership to another. And no we can't just place a new order...that option has been removed as well.