First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish we could fast forward to the day that MY23 ordering opens up to see how many MY22 orders haven't been delivered.
You mean MY21 orders that had to convert to MY22 orders
Sponsored

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You mean MY21 orders that had to convert to MY22 orders
Yes, just like the MY21 that had to convert to MY22. Seems like this will play out again next year. I do commend them for shutting off orders in an attempt to get everyone their Bronco before MY23 starts, but I just don't see that happening.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah, i disagree. He wanted the discount through Granger. Where is Grangers responsibility in all of this? If they knew that they have only 10 allocations per month, why did they keep accepting orders? The OP did have a choice to go elsewhere and did not.
Look back through the threads from early on. There was no pushback from Ford to any of them. In fact it was the opposite. Chapman posted many times about his rep helping and basically cheering them on. It wasn't until the greedy mega dealers cried that it became an issue which was long after the orders were placed and locked to a dealer. This is all on Ford.
I'm not sticking up for ford. I am sticking up for the concept of using a local dealer and building relationships. Even if that means being a first time order/buyer at your local dealer - whatever that means.
You have to understand, a lot of us would prefer to deal local for the exact reasons you mentioned. But when the locals would not commit at all on pricing, kinda hard to want to do business with them when you have no idea what the cost will be. Look at the countless people on here that got hosed when their Bronco came in. To try and prevent that is just common sense.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Facts. Inquired about this with customer service yesterday. The girl said that option expired when the order banks closed earlier this month.
Don't have a Bronco yet, Granger converted my res to an order and I tried to move it in Jan but it was a no back then as well. While Farley was saying you could.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I first started reading this post I told myself, shut the hell up, and don't say anything. Well shit, that didn't work. I have to say that I'm so happy that Ford has sent an employee shill in here that joined March 12, 2022 to tell us we are the ones at fault for reserving with Granger, Stephens, and Chapman. The problem is when I read his post the old saying, "Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth, and remove all doubt" comes to mind.

Oh, and I almost forgot. That goes for all the other newbies that have rolled in here to espouse their knowledge of the situation only to show their ignorance to the entire forum.
Didn't people do that to Gloff at Serramonte and a few others because they were new members?

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not reading every page of this. But I think you should cancel your Granger order, get your 100 bucks back. Wait for 2023 order banks to open, order a 2023 and probably get it in 3 or 4 months, early 2023.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/#reservation

no rule changes. Most do not take the time to actually see what they are signing. I am a “Ford” employee and the word allocation was used from the beginning.
We won't rehash the multiple times you were proven completely wrong in this thread, but really, claiming the word 'allocation' was used from the beginning when it never did, nor does it appear even now in the link you provided. I am not saying you are the worst prepared guy arguing an untenable position on the internet, but I am also not, not saying it... Feel free to find the word allocation or any form of it online or in an email from Ford and share it with us, we have time...

On of my functions is to administer contracts and I am damn good at it, believe you me, I read every single line of anything to which I agree. Ford has not used the word allocation in any communication or website available to the general public.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't sweat things, but as soon as someone k
I'm not reading every page of this. But I think you should cancel your Granger order, get your 100 bucks back. Wait for 2023 order banks to open, order a 2023 and probably get it in 3 or 4 months, early 2023.
Unless you actually know the dealers allocations that strategy is dicey... And dealers aren't always honest or willing to talk about allocations.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Even if someone thinks Granger was a naughty boy and deserves to be rapped on the knuckles by Ford, that doesn't excuse Ford treating Granger's customers like shit and making them wait 4 years for a truck that was supposed to be delivered in approximately the reservation order.

The details of Ford's vehicle allocation and distribution network should not be a concern of end customers, and it's not reasonable to expect end customers to be aware of them and plan their auto purchases accordingly.

Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Dude, you are probably raising hell to get a bronco to flip it Most likely you are wearing Ford employees out on the phone making life bad for them but you have two Broncos. I can see clearly now the rain is gone.

After 2 1/2 months of multiple phone conversations with Ford trying to move our order from Granger to a local dealer, I was informed today that Ford will NOT ALLOW the order transfer. ALL order holders at Granger, Stephens, etc must wait MANY YEARS to get their Broncos.

We were told we could move our orders to dealers that have allocation, but @Ford Motor Company has decided to not allow this. Many people, besides myself, have endured hours of waiting on hold over and over again to resolve this issue. What a fooKing waste of time! Based upon Granger's order list, my wife may receive her Bronco in 2026-2027. Any guesses about the price guarantee 4-5 years from now?

michaelyager

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife's Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree with @Go Devils in regards to accuracy ...I think the separation of divisions is to lay groundwork for some changes, but not convinced it is to go with a Tesla like sales model. It is a logical change as they are 2 vastly different products and it will likely have tax, regulatory, and/or other benefits that can be leveraged by splitting the teams.
At this time, I can definitely say that the dealership is directly involved with the sale of the Lightning, as the FAQs clearly indicate you are not ordering directly from Ford, but instead your dealer and to agree upon pricing with your dealer.
Lightning FAQs
Correct, I miss-spoke. The lightning was developed and had reservations placed before the split. The goal of Ford E is to adopt the Tesla model.

Ford also said it's planning big changes for its dealer body: The automaker wants a certain number of retailers to "opt-in" to selling EVs under a new set of standards that will include carrying no inventory, selling at nonnegotiable prices and being held to fewer facility requirements.

This is from Ford. Dealerships will have no inventory, except mannequins I would think, and they will sell at non negotiable prices. If a dealer is unable to comply, they will not be certified as a Ford EV dealership. However, the dealership is not left out in the cold as Ford is not in the used car market and that is where the dealer can make som money. But for now, you are correct, I did miss-speak. Sorry.

michaelyager

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wife's Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah look another dumbass "Ford" employee.

Here is a screenshot from August 2020 FAQ. Yup no rule changes at all.

OriginalFAQ_ResOrder.png
So, what is you point? Ford stated that there would be an allocation system in September of 2020 about 3 1/2 months prior to the first order Being placed.

i am not trying to stir the pot but I just get so tired of hearing nothing but me, me, me. Were there unfulfilled expectation, yes. Plenty of them but the world went to crap also during the middle of this show. some compassion goes a long way.
thank you

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have mixed thoughts on this one. You went for the Granger deal. You made a choice. Now you have to live with that. Ford can change any policy they want, they make the rules. Is it fair no, but its their choice. Best of luck.
then why comment, oh, because you’re a jerk. Got it. (my Bronco is scheduled in case you think it’s just a jaded guy). I mean, I don’t know why people enjoy being jerks, but this post proves that they obviously do.

if I were a jerk like you, I hope I’d at least recognize it.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If a Granger order got transferred to my local dealer and placed in line ahead of me, I'd be...spell it with me...p-i-s-s-e-d.
Don’t be stupid. A new order without tow has already been placed in front of yours. I did this. Getting my Bronco soon, hopefully in front of your order (if I’m lucky).
Sponsored