First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, first of all, calm down. Technically it's only a SECOND Bronco now because he sold the first one he got for mucho buckos.
That’s even worse. So now he’s a scalper and a whiner.
Sponsored

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have mixed thoughts on this one. You went for the Granger deal. You made a choice. Now you have to live with that. Ford can change any policy they want, they make the rules. Is it fair no, but its their choice. Best of luck.
you are joking right. if i want to transfer to another dealer so that i can get my rig on time it is my prerogative. it is fords f*cked up institution of the allocation system after the reservation program started that caused all this mess. their institution of the flawed reservation system is also their problem. but making the customer pay the price is b*llsh*t. the process should have always been first reserved first delivered.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you are joking right. if i want to transfer to another dealer so that i can get my rig on time it is my prerogative. it is fords f*cked up institution of the allocation system after the reservation program started that caused all this mess. their institution of the flawed reservation system is also their problem. but making the customer pay the price is b*llsh*t. the process should have always been first reserved first delivered.
Yeah, how dare they let all Ford dealers get vehicles!

Sponsored

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, how dare they let all Ford dealers get vehicles!
Ford is the one who said they would build all reservations before dealer stock. They can't keep their word and you sarcastically defend it? Ok not everyone feels the same I guess.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nah, i disagree. He wanted the discount through Granger. Where is Grangers responsibility in all of this? If they knew that they have only 10 allocations per month, why did they keep accepting orders? The OP did have a choice to go elsewhere and did not.

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford Lightning is being sold by Ford directly to the consumer, that is the reason the split into Ford Model E and Ford Blue. The dealership you receive your Lightning at is just for delivery.
I appreciate your response; however, I am not sure that it is accurate. There are numerous reports of dealerships marking up the F-150 Lightning with "ADMS" and "Market Adjustments," and the Ford separation (see link below) only mentions that the ICE and E-vehicles will be mostly independent of one another. Do you have a specific source that says Ford Dealerships are just for delivery of electric vehicles?
https://www.autonews.com/manufacturing/ford-separating-ev-ice-businesses

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please highlight the relevant text that discusses allocations. I’m not seeing it
In typical corporate fashion, they claim they can change the rules at any time. By using the "program" after those rule changes constitutes our acceptance. But, as you said, there was no mention of allocations, nor were we notified of those changes. At least for me, I got no notice after I placed my original order, and I believe the allocation formulas and change from their stated intent to supply basically in reservation order happened after my order was placed. Where is my acceptance of their program changes?

And in relation to this thread, they also said no brokering and would limit to 2 reservations, apparently that didn't happen here...

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe someone can answer this:
It looks to me that the Ford allocation process has been in place well before the Bronco launch.
So, did Ford suspend the process for Broncos ?
Did they inform dealers that pass allocation history will not apply to the Bronco ?

Here's was the ordering process detailed on an old FocusRs post from 2015.
The Ford ordering process explained from start to finish | Ford Focus RS Forum

"Ok, now that we've got some terminology lets talk allocation. Allocation determines who gets the units for that build week. The way allocation is split is based on Sales and availability. They don't count equally; I think sales factor 60% and availability 40%. The region like to call it turn and earn. The more you sell and fewer you have, the more you get. So if you've got lots of units on the ground and haven't been selling them, you won't get many new allocations. If you have none because you sold them all you should get a good number allocated. This information doesn't help a customer much as you really can't tell what dealers will get allocation. Larger dealers will get more allocation, but will have more orders also so doesn't mean faster scheduling. Generally most dealers are in similar situations and wait times will be similar. There are exceptions to this, for example 1999 Super Duty's were hard to get, but we had plenty of them as in a rural community we've always sold lots of HD trucks and the sales history helped us and hurt the city dealers that were selling them because they were "hot", this will hurt us the other way when the 05 Mustang comes out as I don't sell many normally I'll have a harder time getting them. Now this system ends up with leftovers as it doesn't end up with every dealer earning exact allocation and its hard to schedule .44 of a truck, so the left overs are used to get allocation to dealers that have retail orders and didn't earn (or earn enough) allocation to schedule them. "

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.ford.com/help/terms/bronco-and-bronco-sport-reservation/#reservation

no rule changes. Most do not take the time to actually see what they are signing. I am a “Ford” employee and the word allocation was used from the beginning.
That is simply not true. Ford made no mention of that at all, until the FAQ's were changed for a second time...and then a 3rd. In the initial FAQ's:

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?
• Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.

They later hedged and added "the number of Broncos a dealer will receive". That was an intentional change in response to large dealers complaining about not getting their normal proportional allocation.

Your statement is completely false. Ford intended to produce in reservation order as much as they could, and stated that clearly. They then abandoned that commitment to reservation holders. @Ford Motor Company has no integrity whatsoever, and is unapologetic about it.

Again, while we all rightfully celebrate that OP doesn't get his 3rd Bronco while others are still waiting, it is a travesty for the others in line who have not gotten their reservation filled.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is the one who said they would build all reservations before dealer stock. They can't keep their word and you sarcastically defend it? Ok not everyone feels the same I guess.
What is Ford supposed to do if they don't have the parts to build reservations, just stop building? Nobody gains anything from that.

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nah, i disagree. He wanted the discount through Granger. Where is Grangers responsibility in all of this? If they knew that they have only 10 allocations per month, why did they keep accepting orders? The OP did have a choice to go elsewhere and did not.
do your research. there was no allocation system in place when ford opened up the reservation system for broncos. it was to be first reserved first built. when ford realized the sheer number of reservations they realized they could not deliver and implemented this allocation system. and since when should i not be able to go to the dealership of MY choice for the best deal, and then get screwed for doing it. bottom line is ford is screwing its customers with this allocation mess.
Sponsored