Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

do your research. there was no allocation system in place when ford opened up the reservation system for broncos. it was to be first reserved first built. when ford realized the sheer number of reservations they realized they could not deliver and implemented this allocation system. and since when should i not be able to go to the dealership of MY choice for the best deal, and then get screwed for doing it. bottom line is ford is screwing its customers with this allocation mess.
Maybe for the first Bronco he had on order, but this is his 2nd. I dont feel to bad at all.
Sponsored

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is Ford supposed to do if they don't have the parts to build reservations, just stop building? Nobody gains anything from that.
Let us know when Ford runs out of buildable reservation units. Until that happens, your unlikely hypothetical is just a distraction for what is going on here.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is Ford supposed to do if they don't have the parts to build reservations, just stop building? Nobody gains anything from that.
They are not filling reservations that could be build but are at dealers without allocations because they changed the rules. That is the problem.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Let us know when Ford runs out of buildable reservation units. Until that happens, your unlikely hypothetical is just a distraction for what is going on here.
I guess you missed that 37 of Fords suppliers are not meeting their agreements.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is no other position to take on this subject than this one right here. Any other interpretation is willful ignorance.
For me it all comes back to this, too. Does it seem like you're being offered a deal that's too good to be true? Then maybe you shouldn't have ordered through Granger in the first place.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess you missed that 37 of Fords suppliers are not meeting their agreements.
Ah, again, a distraction from the point that has no bearing on the discussion. Ford is not out of build-able reservation units, except in situations that they can't build at all. That's not why they are building stock units....and you know it. There are plenty of reservation units that don't have constrained items, that pool is still much, much too large for that possibility...and, again, you know that.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah, again, a distraction from the point that has no bearing on the discussion. Ford is not out of build-able reservation units, except in situations that they can't build at all. That's not why they are building stock units....and you know it. There are plenty of reservation units that don't have constrained items, that pool is still much, much too large for that possibility...and, again, you know that.
OK, feel free to continue to believe that Ford is out to get you and has the parts to build but won't. If things wern't such a mess, everyone would have their Bronco by now. I have a 2nd day reservation still not built and I understand the problem. It goes much deeper then Ford's planning or lack of planning.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, just look at the First Editions. Basically they are just a Wildtrack with the Sta-bar disconnect, or a Badlands with Sasquatch (more so Wildtrack because of the MIC requirement at the time). How many of the Wildtracks were built and delivered before all of the First Editions were. The First Editions would have been an earlier reservation, at least for a majority of units. They couldn't even build them all. Shortage of the much maligned interior?

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After 2 1/2 months of multiple phone conversations with Ford trying to move our order from Granger to a local dealer, I was informed today that Ford will NOT ALLOW the order transfer. ALL order holders at Granger, Stephens, etc must wait MANY YEARS to get their Broncos.

We were told we could move our orders to dealers that have allocation, but @Ford Motor Company has decided to not allow this. Many people, besides myself, have endured hours of waiting on hold over and over again to resolve this issue. What a fooKing waste of time! Based upon Granger's order list, my wife may receive her Bronco in 2026-2027. Any guesses about the price guarantee 4-5 years from now?
Nope, I bought one, sold it and used the proceeds to buy the second. The profit reduced the cost of the one I'm driving today. Not sure why this upsets people. The third Granger order is my wife's and she wants to keep the vehicle. Ford has communicated through different channels that she, and others in her position, could always transfer their order to a dealer with allocations if they want their vehicle quicker. Mike Levine said this after people freaked out on the announcement of the MY22 allocation formula. I was informed by Ford today that this is not true. I hoped, and still hope, this information might be useful to some people.
Bro, if you don't understand why this upsets people, nobody on this forum is going to be able to get you to see the light. Nobody is telling you to stop being greedy, just maybe don't complain so publicly about your greed being foiled by the dealer/company that has already delivered you a product. That you turned around and sold for a profit. While others are still waiting for their first one and watching auto loan interest rates creep up.

Sponsored

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands, Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't choose to order my Bronco through a "low-volume dealer " to get a Bronco sooner. I did it because it's more important for me to support local/nearby business than it is to GET MINE, REGARDLESS. The OP here is getting roasted enough, so I'll leave his greed to the other sharks here waiting to devour. And I'll watch with joy. But, as more and more small mom and pop dealers are falling by the wayside, I'll rest assured knowing that I didn't contribute to that with my order.

For me it all comes back to this: Does it seem like you're being offered a deal that's too good to be true? Then maybe you shouldn't have ordered through Granger in the first place.
Granger is a small dealership.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Granger is a small dealership.
Yeah. I edited that after I realized that. But the concept remains - something was too good to be true and people took the bait. They ordered from a non-local dealer (in most cases) to get a deal. And, the allocation system predates the Bronco even being announced in 2016 or whatever...

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It don't look good, do it?
No, lol. If I had already gotten a Bronco I would feel lucky and blessed not throwing a fit that I want more before everyone else.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow! Just wow.

You label a forum member "liberal millennial" for espousing the conservative ideal of free-market capitalism.🤔

Oh, wait. We aren't supposed to be talking politics.
Yeah. He had me until the "liberal millennial" comment. Everything made sense up until that point.
Sponsored