Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every '21 that did not ship with a MIC.
And the soft top is/was the normal build. Hardtop except on 2 door was always an option.

I could see them building a fixed roof version for upscale. Land Rover is all fixed roof, although you can get a Range Rover Evoque with a softtop.

There used to be a weird Nissan but otherwise in a softtie only Jeep is the competition, and you can get a Jeep with a fixed roof
You can get a wrangler with a fixed roof? Nothing else jeep is a competitor to the Bronco.
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can get a wrangler with a fixed roof? Nothing else jeep is a competitor to the Bronco.
You can get a Wrangler (and Gladiator) with both "hard" and "soft" tops, from the factory something Ford may NEVER offer us early adopters. By the time a proper painted modular roof becomes available for the Bronco they will have refreshed the vehicle design and the new top for 2025+ won't fit on a 21-24

TheMostToysWins

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma Off Road,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not saying yours not or you not going be happy with it in 2 or 5 years but lot of people change there orders from what they wanted to what they can get now and after a few won't be happy with it .
Not saying yours not or you not going be happy with it in 2 or 5 years but lot of people change there orders from what they wanted to what they can get now and after a few won't be happy with it .

TheMostToysWins

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma Off Road,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agreed. But your statement was”I think in 2 or 3 years there well be a lot of used 4 door soft tops for sale because so many people settle for them” maybe some did but my issue is the notion that this configuration was settling.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A 100% electric Maverick would be amazing and if priced conservatively enough could be a massive win. I would absolutely buy one to DD and the gas money it would save would probably cover most of its payment.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly this. When I was SUV-shopping in a pre-VIN panic I was shocked how many 4Runners and FJ Cruisers were available on lots and 2ndhand sales that were 2WD only. Insanity.

I could also see these variants being Subaru-esque AWD's to maintain feigned characteristics of a Bronco, but with the luxury amenities that they suggested in the article. Up to & including a 1-piece hardtop that's intended to be more permanent than the current panel systems.
2WD 4Runners are pretty popular, especially in the 4th largest city in the US. They give you lots of room for storage and road trips etc, and if you never leave pavement...again, 4th largest city in the US, it's hard to justify the 4WD transfer case that will never be used.

Rockett

Big Bend
First Name
Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't care what type of bronco's they decide to build. The more the better. I just want to see them everywhere.
Very few running around in the New Orleans market also. Only two in my town just outside of New Orleans.

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Didn’t read thread, but just the title kinda aggravates. Why don’t they focus on producing what they promise already. Get the orders out, get production up, THEN worry about variations. Pointless to make all these different models if you can’t buy one in the first place. Like others have said, fix the top issues on these, fix the issues on these models…not everyone is part of the throw it away generation!

FrankyHotdogs

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A 100% electric Maverick would be amazing and if priced conservatively enough could be a massive win. I would absolutely buy one to DD and the gas money it would save would probably cover most of its payment.
What about insurance? 🤔

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about insurance? 🤔
Don't ask me how or why but here's a funny...my 2016 Fusion 2.0 insurance is $49 a month. It's worth about $14k. My 2022 Badlands Bronco that stickered for $58k is $46 a month...

FrankyHotdogs

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't ask me how or why but here's a funny...my 2016 Fusion 2.0 insurance is $49 a month. It's worth about $14k. My 2022 Badlands Bronco that stickered for $58k is $46 a month...
Michigan’s average premium was in 2021 was $2,112. Alabama’s was almost half at $1,358. I’m pretty sure it isn’t because we are all driving Ferraris up here. Cheap insurance must be nice. 😭

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2WD 4Runners are pretty popular, especially in the 4th largest city in the US. They give you lots of room for storage and road trips etc, and if you never leave pavement...again, 4th largest city in the US, it's hard to justify the 4WD transfer case that will never be used.
This is such a Texas comment lol...
-Lifted truck/SUV with 2wd ✅
-Cries when it snows ✅
-Mentions size of state multiple times ✅

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is such a Texas comment lol...
-Lifted truck/SUV with 2wd ✅
-Cries when it snows ✅
-Mentions size of state multiple times ✅
There is Heaven, then there is everywhere else. God had a little piece of it left over in the palm of his hand, and set it down beside the Rio Grand!

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There is Heaven, then there is everywhere else. God had a little piece of it left over in the palm of his hand, and set it down beside the Rio Grand!
Most of us just use a tissue for that...
Sponsored