MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
My current generation F150, will qualify for collectors' plates in two years, nice!!!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
A couple months ago Webasto let slip that they planned to build over a million Bronco tops in 6 configurations. We've only seen 3 (or 5 depending on how they count)

A lot of folks have zero interest in taking the top off. I could easily see a one piece top for folks who wanted a quieter, less leaky, vehicle. Possibly sold as a Lincoln.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AK007

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think they may have a permanent hardtop or a one piece hard top option. I read the Webasto article as well. They will probably make another trim level for the Bronco on a more luxury and refined level. Maybe to chip away at Cherokee sales? We'll see!

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A 2 wheel drive only Bronco would be anathema to a purist, but because of reduced cost (no 4 wheel drive parts, etc..), it would sell like hotcakes to soccer moms, mall crawlers and cheap posers.
not in the north east

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't care what type of bronco's they decide to build. The more the better. I just want to see them everywhere.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't care what type of bronco's they decide to build. The more the better. I just want to see them everywhere.
I still very rarely see any others around Winston-Salem.

Reactions: Dom

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I still hardly see any. Sometimes I like it that way. I get asked about my Bronco all the time. Almost daily. Not gonna lie, it doesn’t get old.

Sponsored

Happy

Black Diamond
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ5, Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For my usage a Ford F175 or F200 would be nice. An F150 Super Duty might get it.

Emersaurus

Wildtrak
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
King Ranch Bronco? I could see this being a luxurious Bronco with much more soft trim throughout the inside.

TheMostToysWins

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma Off Road,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

None of this is a surprise because you knew they would add/make more comfortable to get people who already have a Bronco to get new ones . I think in 2 or 3 years there well be a lot of used 4 door soft tops for sale because so many people settle for them just to get a Bronco but by 2024 I would have just gotten mine 2 door .
Sorry to single you out but I’m sorta tired of the whole my Bronco configuration is so much better than yours etc. etc. I have a 4 door soft top and love it, it is perfect just as I’m sure your rig is also perfect.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry to single you out but I’m sorta tired of the whole my Bronco configuration is so much better than yours etc. etc. I have a 4 door soft top and love it, it is perfect just as I’m sure your rig is also perfect.
This! I ordered exactly what I wanted. A four door badlands with every option minus the hard top.

I have the top down all the time and love taking it on vacation and having the ability when I get there to drop the top. You can’t put a hard top in a hotel room while you go wheeling one day.

I would also trade mine away in a heart beat for a Raptor Bronco with ventilated seats. So I’m in for more options when/if they make it.

Everyone thinks their ideal Bronco should be everyone’s Bronco. It does not work that way.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not saying yours not or you not going be happy with it in 2 or 5 years but lot of people change there orders from what they wanted to what they can get now and after a few won't be happy with it .
Sponsored