John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are a lot of 4 door soft tops where?
Every '21 that did not ship with a MIC.
And the soft top is/was the normal build. Hardtop except on 2 door was always an option.

I could see them building a fixed roof version for upscale. Land Rover is all fixed roof, although you can get a Range Rover Evoque with a softtop.

There used to be a weird Nissan but otherwise in a softtie only Jeep is the competition, and you can get a Jeep with a fixed roof
Sponsored

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63 AMG, CLA 250, TrailBlazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid. There's only roughly 70,000 Broncos out there so far, and many of them are going to dealers at mark up prices, while the roughly 120,000 pre orders from 2020 that still aren't fulfilled linger. Remember Dirt Mountain and Snow Mountain?
You can go ahead and dream about how awesome the yet unrevealed Heritage, Oates, or King Ranch or whatever the newest du jour version might be, but they still haven't built or delivered the earliest configurations. You can't even order a freaking winch unless you order an Everglades version. That's wrong since they showed a winch option in the earliest marketing.
Since you aren't actually driving a Bronco now, stop the mental masturbation and demand that they build what they said they would and focus on the Bronc you ordered or one that is at least reasonably available in production in the next 6-18 months rather than dreaming of a yet unrevealed Raptor King Ranch Soccer Mom version. Pardon me, but your mindless daydreaming lets Ford off the hook. Don't allow such charms to overpower your reason.
Stop the madness. Build Broncs Now!

TheMostToysWins

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma Off Road,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This! I ordered exactly what I wanted. A four door badlands with every option minus the hard top.

I have the top down all the time and love taking it on vacation and having the ability when I get there to drop the top. You can’t put a hard top in a hotel room while you go wheeling one day.

I would also trade mine away in a heart beat for a Raptor Bronco with ventilated seats. So I’m in for more options when/if they make it.

Everyone thinks their ideal Bronco should be everyone’s Bronco. It does not work that way.
Lol I’d sell mine for one with ventilated seats !

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To quote Men at Work,"Can't you hear, can't you hear the Thunder? You better run, you better take cover"

The Steeda on in metallica or carbone gray something shit is a tad expensive but they know to build street truck.

Youngsters, life ain't all about playing in the dirt. You may want to lift while other guys like to drop.

Ford Bronco Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming images (3)
Ford Bronco Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming download (2)

Last edited:

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like they might put more sound deadening, nicer materials, and more features in a Bronco.
Improvements would be welcome. However, I don't see Ford closing the wide gap between F150 and Bronco quality anytime soon. Not while they are selling as many as they can make in an unanticipated windfall. In the long term it will be interesting to see if the toy-like feel of the Bronco remains or if they chase the comfortable transportation market.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As for our beloved Bronco and Rangers, if you ever drove a 90's GMC Typhoon or Syclone then you would appreciate a street racing Bronco.

A Lowered AWD with 3.5V6 Bronco would tear up a lot of blacktop and interstate.

Some of you dream of Moab while some of us dream of Deals Gap, NC.
If you know about "The Dragon" then you know it ain't the road for your Bronco Raptor unless you plan to go slow and enjoy the view.

Ford Bronco Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming download (3)
Ford Bronco Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming images (5)
Ford Bronco Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming images (4)

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
None of this is a surprise because you knew they would add/make more comfortable to get people who already have a Bronco to get new ones . I think in 2 or 3 years there well be a lot of used 4 door soft tops for sale because so many people settle for them just to get a Bronco but by 2024 I would have just gotten mine 2 door .
There will be a lot of used 4 doors for no other reason than people are ordering them at a 4:1 clip compared to 2 door.

Most Bronco customers are not on B6G and had no clue about flipping commodities to get a better build date. Even here there’s a pretty narrow group of people who truly caved on what they wanted.

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As for our beloved Bronco and Rangers, if you ever drove a 90's GMC Typhoon or Syclone then you would appreciate a street racing Bronco.

A Lowered AWD with 3.5V6 Bronco would tear up a lot of blacktop and interstate.

Some of you dream of Moab while some of us dream of Deals Gap, NC.
If you know about "The Dragon" then you know it ain't the road for your Bronco Raptor unless you plan to go slow and enjoy the view.

Ford Bronco Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming images (4)
The Cyclone was no joke. I never got the privilege to drive one but I have seen them in action. They’re fast now let alone 30 years ago.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still very rarely see any others around Winston-Salem.
I’m seeing a few now- cactus gray, white, silver. I’m in a race red badlands.

Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about:

1. Give it a better dashboard. We know they can with both the Ranger and the Raptor Bronco. At the very least, get rid of the digital tach and turn the analog speedo into a tachometer.

2. How about a real parking brake.

3. Give me a real key and not push button start.

Of course, this is not the direction they are going. I could see them fixing the dash at some point though.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I predict. There is a smaller hybrid engine/transmission combo for longitudinal applications. The fleet F150, Bronco, and Ranger would benefit greatly. Also, they’ve promised to electrify these ICE powertrains and the 3.5 Powerboost seems highly unlikely.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m seeing a few now- cactus gray, white, silver. I’m in a race red badlands.
I’ve only seen two other FE’s in the area, CG and CO, both 2D and both in the showroom at Parkway Ford (I didn’t buy from them but use them for service).

Mine is Lightning Blue. I’ve see CO, CG, A51, and Rapid Red around here.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol I’d sell mine for one with ventilated seats !

Me also! If they announce ventilated seats tomorrow for the 2023, I would order my exact Bronco over again with whatever package they came with.

And don’t think I don’t know about Katskins. There’s are not as good as any factory system. I still might get them if Ford won’t make it an option.

I’m still hopeful they will one day build enough Bronco Raptors and add ventilated seats that I could upgrade.