Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2024 or 2025 refresh?

Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming

Why wait for the Bronco, you can have what you want right now...

Ford Bronco Ford Says New Versions / Variants of F-150, Maverick And Bronco Are Coming 1659392303334
Sponsored

Last edited:

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yawn... Hey Ford. Maybe people would be more likely to believe you if you first finished making good on all the promises you failed to keep over the past 3+ years on the Bronco.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Michiganā€™s average premium was in 2021 was $2,112. Alabamaā€™s was almost half at $1,358. Iā€™m pretty sure it isnā€™t because we are all driving Ferraris up here. Cheap insurance must be nice. šŸ˜­
More close to 1/3 than half........but then who is that anal-retentive to question?

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you were building a housing complex would you have the architect start putting shingles on the homes not finished? No youā€™d have him keep designing future homes that are going to be built. The 2 entities exist independently of one another.

Bit of both šŸ˜‚
Ford did just bring in a Marketing guy to handle quality control, perhaps the old quality/control guy can shingle.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh boy! More ā€œluxuryā€ options! Meaning higher premiums on less capable mall crawlers. When all I want is a stripped down black diamond sas with a manual. Literally take out all the chips, cameras, navigation, crappy speakers, and let us build up a base rig with capability. Donā€™t come at us who are still waiting on what you canā€™t deliver with more options you know you canā€™t deliver on. Seriously though, the FE , OB, WT, leather trim heated seats, cameras everywhere; I thought that was the luxury crap. What more do people want ? A coffee grinder with French press, massaging chairs, blow dryer and make up carrier ?
Lololololol. The choices by Fjord, are just laughable money grabs.
What if I told you a vehicle could be more "luxury" and not lose the off-road capabilities? What if I told you there was even a market for such things? A nice interior doesn't mean it can't off-road.

If they made a nicer interior - better materials, added heated / cooled seats, and a bit more tech (bluecruise?), I'd come back over and pick one up. Even better if it were a hybrid of some sort.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is already dropping subtle hints about changes they would like to see. I see history repeating itself once again. Notice Ford did not say " we are going to continue to improve the off-road capabilities ā€œ but rather let's add more creature comforts and amenities. This is the same rabbit hole they chased in the 1970s with the first gen. The Ford marketing folks gave in to the " I demand more comfort and amenities " crowd and just like that look what the Bronco morphed into in 1978 (basically an F-150) and by 1996 it was quite a nice ride on the road and the Bronco lost its identity due to Ford marketing blunders. Or maybe by todayā€™s culture, it would be better said as ā€œ the Bronco re-identified itself ā€œ back in the late 70ā€™s on into the 90ā€™s

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco + luxury = Fat bloated 4Runner.

Give me an option for a further stripped down version with no "infotainment" screen to be seen, manual windows/locks, rubber floor as standard, drop the GOAT mode BS and give it a manual t-case to match my manual trans. Never going to happen but I'd be all over it.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Now the Lux package will have to be renamed "not quite Lux". They'll charge more for it.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco + luxury = Fat bloated 4Runner.

Give me an option for a further stripped down version with no "infotainment" screen to be seen, manual windows/locks, rubber floor as standard, drop the GOAT mode BS and give it a manual t-case to match my manual trans. Never going to happen but I'd be all over it.
+1, And lose the turbos

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd love to see a plug-in hybrid option... Run full EV mode around town (maybe 20 to 25 mile range?) and still have a gas engine once you hit the trails! šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored