Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can’t blame you for walking. This launch has been the most colossal cluster I’ve ever witnessed with Ford, and I’m a Ford retiree.
Truer words were never spoken.
Sponsored

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my day, we would blame all ills on some ‘t-sip’ along the way doing what they do best (lol). It’s messed up that this happened and I hope they come through with something to make up for it.

If *I* had to wait till 2023 for this, I’d have to admit it was still worth the wait. Best of luck! BTHO fomoco!
9C447988-2B74-42F0-9540-446F337D1B98.jpeg
Great... Thanks for re opening my can of worms... Do I put the roof rack back on my 2dr or not (roof rack came off of Bronco #1 which was totaled). What to do, what to do... That looks so good...

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great... Thanks for re opening my can of worms... Do I put the roof rack back on my 2dr or not (roof rack came off of Bronco #1 which was totaled). What to do, what to do... That looks so good...
Best to put it back on. Sorry to hear the bad luck with the other one, but a nice bonus that you can move the roof rack over. I get a lot of compliments on it. So many people with 4dr softies don’t have that option. Lol

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man I am really sorry to hear about this and I feel your pain. I'm a day one orderer with still no build date. And after test driving a Bronco and a Defender, I decided to put in an order for a $57k Defender in June 2021. Got a build date within a month and took delivery in October 2021 for MSRP. Still have the Bronco order but Ford's incompetence is disheartening as heck, especially after my experience with Land Rover was so incredibly smooth and easy. The Defender's approaching 20k hard miles without a single problem, but 20k problem free miles is nothing really to boast about.....

Defender 3.jpeg
But would you take that defender off road, just like you would a bronco? Just wondering. :cool:

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This bronco drives so amazingly well, Ford could of punched me in the face and I would still pay 10k ADM
That sounds so, sick, you must work for a dealer..... or just rolling in dough that you don't give a $#!+.... just saying

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You mean the brand new already two years behind ALL other manufacturers in tech and safety???? Yeah tons of sales. Exactly why are you here???? Probably because you are still waiting on that new taco or 4 runner. Don’t forget you can’t order anything from Toyota. You can put in what you want and you may or may not get it……. Another perk of buying from them…..
lol I put down a deposit for a 2022 Tundra TRD Pro in September 2021. All I got to pick was my exterior color.

I’m still waiting…
Sponsored