Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep. Still waiting....
Wow! This is beyond ridiculous. Does anyone even have a clue as to what the holdup is? I hope you at least get the backpack, and maybe a couple more hammocks.
Sponsored

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! This is beyond ridiculous. Does anyone even have a clue as to what the holdup is? I hope you at least get the backpack, and maybe a couple more hammocks.
ā€œchip delayā€ They gave me a $100 gift card

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks like my Bronco saga is over. The manager at my dealership just called and said he finally got word from the Dearborn plant as to why my 2021 MY OBX Bronco has not shipped despite being built months ago. It was irreparably damaged either in transport to the rail yard or on ice mountain, and Ford has deemed it unfit for sale. The vehicle is being sent to the scrapyard. The best they could offer is to resubmit my order as a 2023 when the order banks reopen, and likely that means I wouldn't get it until next year. So I am getting my deposit back and going to buy a non-Ford vehicle. Maybe someday I'll get a Bronco, but for now, I'm done with Ford.

Also, the dealership has a Badlands similar to my OBX build on the lot, but they won't let me buy it for MSRP... they first insisted on a $27k ADM, then came down to $10k ADM. I'm not paying any ADM on a vehicle that's replacing one Ford ruined. Honestly, fuck Ford.

Update:

Went to the dealership, got my deposit back. The dealer is not being shady or trying to screw me. Spoke with the GM, and he said he was on the phone with his Ford reps all morning. They are resubmitting my build sheet with the highest priority status available. While order banks are closed, Ford is not done scheduling 2022 MY builds. So there is a chance they can backchannel and get me a 2022 on an expedited timeline.

As for buying a vehicle off the lot anywhere, that's just not a path I want to pursue, ADM or not. If I'm getting a Bronco after all this time and headache, I really want my exact build. If that means I have to wait another year and get a different vehicle in the interim, so be it. It's all very frustrating, but there's not much I can do at this point.
You are not the first or will be the last holding their breath during transportation delivery to the dealer. Cause this is the shit show PR ford (lower caps) dishes out. Here's what we need to do when talking about ford lets place the name in all lower caps moving forward. Cause they don't deserve respect of an "F" other than a grade.

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It looks like my Bronco saga is over. The manager at my dealership just called and said he finally got word from the Dearborn plant as to why my 2021 MY OBX Bronco has not shipped despite being built months ago. It was irreparably damaged either in transport to the rail yard or on ice mountain, and Ford has deemed it unfit for sale. The vehicle is being sent to the scrapyard. The best they could offer is to resubmit my order as a 2023 when the order banks reopen, and likely that means I wouldn't get it until next year. So I am getting my deposit back and going to buy a non-Ford vehicle. Maybe someday I'll get a Bronco, but for now, I'm done with Ford.

Also, the dealership has a Badlands similar to my OBX build on the lot, but they won't let me buy it for MSRP... they first insisted on a $27k ADM, then came down to $10k ADM. I'm not paying any ADM on a vehicle that's replacing one Ford ruined. Honestly, fuck Ford.

Update:

Went to the dealership, got my deposit back. The dealer is not being shady or trying to screw me. Spoke with the GM, and he said he was on the phone with his Ford reps all morning. They are resubmitting my build sheet with the highest priority status available. While order banks are closed, Ford is not done scheduling 2022 MY builds. So there is a chance they can backchannel and get me a 2022 on an expedited timeline.

As for buying a vehicle off the lot anywhere, that's just not a path I want to pursue, ADM or not. If I'm getting a Bronco after all this time and headache, I really want my exact build. If that means I have to wait another year and get a different vehicle in the interim, so be it. It's all very frustrating, but there's not much I can do at this point.
They wanted a $27k ADM?! I would NEVER talk to them again! $10k is absurd as well especially after what you've already been through. My $50k Big Bend Sasquatch rig with a 2.7L engine and a day 174 engine build date sits in my driveway with 1800 miles. It's very possible I could have the valve issue that will destroy my engine. I too could soon be without a Bronco. If it does break, I too am done with Ford forever.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thread is getting long, so I get that people havenā€™t read all my responses. But Iā€™ve said multiple times now, Iā€™ve spoken with Ford corporate and they confirmed what the dealer said. My dealer is not trying to screw me. Theyā€™re resubmitting my build as a Priority 1 and trying to backchannel me past the closed order bank to get a replacement. All they can do, theyā€™re doing.
Why do people refuse to believe that the dealer IS doing what they can to help their client. The dealer has ZERO fault here. The GM has communicated with their Regional Rep. That is all the GM or Dealer Principle can do. All of you that continue to slam on the dealer and fill this thread with conjecture can stop. Itā€™s terribly unfortunate for this OP. For sure. And while things like this are very rare, there is a human element here and accidents happen. Ford granting priority codes to expedite a build on a 2023 is likely the best possible outcome. The dealer could sell the OP an unclaimed stock unit w/o an ADM from a customer service standpoint, but demanding they ā€œshouldā€ or they are a POS, is just ridiculous. The OP already stated that they trust the dealer up to this point and has received quality customer service thus far.

Man, so much hate for dealers on forums. Unbelievable/SMH.
Sorry. Rant overā€¦ šŸ»

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why do people refuse to believe that the dealer IS doing what they can to help their client. The dealer has ZERO fault here. The GM has communicated with their Regional Rep. That is all the GM or Dealer Principle can do. All of you that continue to slam on the dealer and fill this thread with conjecture can stop. Itā€™s terribly unfortunate for this OP. For sure. And while things like this are very rare, there is a human element here and accidents happen. Ford granting priority codes to expedite a build on a 2023 is likely the best possible outcome. The dealer could sell the OP an unclaimed stock unit w/o an ADM from a customer service standpoint, but demanding they ā€œshouldā€ or they are a POS, is just ridiculous. The OP already stated that they trust the dealer up to this point and has received quality customer service thus far.

Man, so much hate for dealers on forums. Unbelievable/SMH.
Sorry. Rant overā€¦ šŸ»
Obviously you're a newbie dealer yourself, perhaps you don't understand all the low-lifes in your profession, stolen reservations, markup ADM on ordered Bronco's, not sticking with a previous agreement, bogus add-ons, etc., etc.

Survey says, dealers are pretty much the lowest rung of any profession, ya, they beat politicians, but that does not take much. As demonstrated by their actions, they have a well earned reputation for being less than honest.

America's Most & Least Trusted Professions

Ford Bronco Ford Screwed Me - Damaged Bronco, Unfit for Sale, No Options 19-2f01-2f20190111_trusted_professions-jpg-jpg-

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Obviously you're a newbie dealer yourself, perhaps you don't understand all the low-lifes in your profession, stolen reservations, markup ADM on ordered Bronco's, not sticking with a previous agreement, bogus add-ons, etc., etc.

Survey says, dealers are pretty much the lowest rung of any profession, ya, they beat politicians, but that does not take much. As demonstrated by their actions, they have a well earned reputation for being less than honest.

America's Most & Least Trusted Professions

Ford Bronco Ford Screwed Me - Damaged Bronco, Unfit for Sale, No Options 19-2f01-2f20190111_trusted_professions-jpg-jpg-
While I do recognize that there are scum dealers out there, not all of us conduct our business the same. My point was that so many of you just assume that the dealer is doing wrong by their client, and I refuse to believe that. To squash your assumption, I have been a New Car Manager for Ford, a Used Car Manager, Finance Manager and Salesperson. Almost 25 years of experience. The only thing I despise about the industry is that no matter how hard some of us work to shift the paradigm, there is always going to be another that takes advantage of someone unsuspecting and the negative connotation hangs over us all once more. Most salespeople in my store were college graduates that couldnā€™t find work in their field and needed to find a way to pay bills in the interim. Most of the sleazy people are out of the industry at this point, or close to it, thankfully.

I am a former Marine, have two children, and provide for my disabled wife of 15 yrs. I am just doing a job until this chapter closes and the next opens for us. You donā€™t have to hate on us all. šŸ˜‰

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

While I do recognize that there are scum dealers out there, not all of us conduct our business the same. My point was that so many of you just assume that the dealer is doing wrong by their client, and I refuse to believe that. To squash your assumption, I have been a New Car Manager for Ford, a Used Car Manager, Finance Manager and Salesperson. Almost 25 years of experience. The only thing I despise about the industry is that no matter how hard some of us work to shift the paradigm, there is always going to be another that takes advantage of someone unsuspecting and the negative connotation hangs over us all once more. Most salespeople in my store were college graduates that couldnā€™t find work in their field and needed to find a way to pay bills in the interim. Most of the sleazy people are out of the industry at this point, or close to it, thankfully.

I am a former Marine, have two children, and provide for my disabled wife of 15 yrs. I am just doing a job until this chapter closes and the next opens for us. You donā€™t have to hate on us all. šŸ˜‰
Semper Fi, fellow vet here (Air Force), we don't dislike you all, the problem is, with 90% of the dealers suspect, how are we consumers to find the 10% of you good guys, there in lies the problem. The forums are a good place to share the good guys, but they are still slim pickings.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update:

I didn't read the entire 8 pgs, but I sure hope Ford Corporate can find a way to make that right for you in an expediated manner.

They wanted a $27k ADM?! I would NEVER talk to them again! $10k is absurd as well especially after what you've already been through. My $50k Big Bend Sasquatch rig with a 2.7L engine and a day 174 engine build date sits in my driveway with 1800 miles. It's very possible I could have the valve issue that will destroy my engine. I too could soon be without a Bronco. If it does break, I too am done with Ford forever.
I don't blame you and I don't blame the dealership. They can get the ADM so why should they suffer for Ford's Corporate goof. Had the dealer backed a truck into your truck, that would be different in my mind. Corporate side of the equation needs to either make it right for you or if you like something at the dealership, get the dealership to settle with you and grant the dealer something in the back door to make up for the inconvenience. Well, Corporations do not always think like you or I.

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
wow you win idiot of the day award.

Too bad internet gives every a-hole like you a voice.
I'll accept that.
Sponsored