Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta tdi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Was wondering if the seat cover that Ford offers is any good and if anybody has experience with Coverking. I only have experience with Wet Okle seat covers and have been impressed with them.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a couple sets for inventory along with the Carharts but haven't pulled either of them out to see what they feel like.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was wondering if the seat cover that Ford offers is any good and if anybody has experience with Coverking. I only have experience with Wet Okle seat covers and have been impressed with them.
Coverkings are ok-to-good.
Not Okole, not Bartact, but quite a bit less money.

If great fit vs. good fit and better quality/longevity vs. good quality/longevity are what you are after, I'd go with Okole, Bartact, or Kryptec if cost is not a huge factor.

All that said, I went with Rugged Ridge Neoprene on my Jeep just due to $150 vs. $800 , and am happy with the fit and performance so far (almost 2 months in with the top off the whole time)
And can buy 5 sets of them for what one set of Bartact/Okole cost.

I've had Okoles before and loved them, but just couldn't justify the cost difference, figured I'd try less expensive ones on this vehicle.

Got MGV on the Bronco, so don't have to worry about them on it.

OP
OP
BronCoWild69

BronCoWild69

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta tdi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Coverkings are ok-to-good.
Not Okole, not Bartact, but quite a bit less money.

If great fit vs. good fit and better quality/longevity vs. good quality/longevity are what you are after, I'd go with Okole, Bartact, or Kryptec if cost is not a huge factor.

All that said, I went with Rugged Ridge Neoprene on my Jeep just due to $150 vs. $800 , and am happy with the fit and performance so far (almost 2 months in with the top off the whole time)
And can buy 5 sets of them for what one set of Bartact/Okole cost.

I've had Okoles before and loved them, but just couldn't justify the cost difference, figured I'd try less expensive ones on this vehicle.

Got MGV on the Bronco, so don't have to worry about them on it.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I almost ordered BD just because of the MGV seats. I might regret not doing it.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No experience with cover king.

Hard pass on Wet Okole. They absorb sweat and stinks after a time. Just ask anyone on a Jeep forum or diver. No clue how they hold up to pet fur and nails.

Bartact seat covers are great and are worth the price for them, Buy once. Cry once. Waterproof, stand up to the elements, tough. I had them in my Wrangler and were great.

Ford Bronco Ford seat covers by Coverking? 20151011_122254_zpsgeyids2

Ford Bronco Ford seat covers by Coverking? 20151011_122311_zpsrfl97jpi

Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have them already, waiting for my basequatch. Had a big road trip planned so wanted something immediately. I have no experience with any other cover brands, but they have a soft, pleasant feel, and from sitting on them over a chair and looking them over carefully, I think they will definitely serve their purpose for a good while at a low cost. ($418 shipped for front molle and rear from fairway ford parts). Couple of detail pics on ig, but obviously can’t tell much until they’re installed. Can update my take if anyone is interested, build should be done this week. 🤞

OP
OP
BronCoWild69

BronCoWild69

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta tdi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No experience with cover king.

Hard pass on Wet Okole. They absorb sweat and stinks after a time. Just ask anyone on a Jeep forum or diver. No clue how they hold up to pet fur and nails.

Bartact seat covers are great and are worth the price for them, Buy once. Cry once. Waterproof, stand up to the elements, tough. I had them in my Wrangler and were great.

I think you might have me sold on them. I definitely keep an eye for them when they get released.

JBHillCountry

Black Diamond
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Land Cruiser, 2022 F250, 2022 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the CoverKings on the backseats in my Raptor and Superduty. My 110# dog put holes in a couple seats with his claws so I switched to these. Bought them with Ford Pass points. No complaints. Fit is very good and a little tough to put on since they are so fitted.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think you might have me sold on them. I definitely keep an eye for them when they get released.
Another good thing about the Bartact covers, the front covers have the MOLLE panels in them, Wet Okole doesn't, from what I'm seeing.

I can't remember if the backs had them as well, as it's been a few years since I had my Wrangler.

OP
OP
BronCoWild69

BronCoWild69

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw jetta tdi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Another good thing about the Bartact covers, the front covers have the MOLLE panels in them, Wet Okole doesn't, from what I'm seeing.

I can't remember if the backs had them as well, as it's been a few years since I had my Wrangler.
Who knows I might switch my order over to the BD SAS or BL just so I can get the washable floors and MGV seats. Decision…

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had Wet Okole seat covers on several vehicles now. I have not had a problem with sweaty/stinky, but YMMV. I have an 80+ lb dog and he has not torn up the seat covers, however, the knit surface of the neoprene holds dog hair like velcro. It is not easy to get it out, and his hair is pretty short. That all being said, I am trying to decide between Wet Okole and Kryptek for the Bronco after it shows up. Last I looked (on Shear Comfort) the Kryptek covers are not available yet for the Bronco, but I am sure they will be soon.
Sponsored