Sponsored

Ford selling EV the way they should have for bronco? [**ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS **]

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Transportation is like 90+% big rigs, trains, and boats. You even said it yourself consumer vehicles sit and aren't running 80+% of the time. Like I said, switching to ev's for consumer vehicles won't change anything.
Found this-So basically if light duty transportation converted over, you'd be looking at 50% reduction world wide (Passenger, Buses/Minibuses, light commercial and 2/3 wheelers). Heavy and Medium duty are still in the range of possibility of being converted over at some point
Ford Bronco Ford selling EV the way they should have for bronco? [**ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS **] Screenshot 2022-09-11 132734

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1185535/transport-carbon-dioxide-emissions-breakdown/
Sponsored

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If what I said makes you go, “hmm.” This conversation was too complex for you to begin with. 😊
You win. I never was disagreeing with you. I am sure your PhD is better than mine. I used the term negotiate; not haggle, on purpose. I agree with your purchasing preference.

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The average person will be pushed onto public transportation and ride sharing.
I agree. And I live near Houston. Public transportation is a joke and probably won't improve in my lifetime

Deleted member 3063

I'm thinking they will keep supply as tight as possible to keep profits up and reduce financing and rebates.
That seems to be a popular business model these days. Foster a shortage resulting in higher prices then set back and earn the same or more revenue with less cost.
Not talking about car makers but yes them too.
Sponsored

• Sad
Reactions: jon