First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s the only “gift” I got after buying (and receiving) my base Bronco last year. Kinda a cool keeper I guess

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I, too, was surprised to receive this today. Had my Bronco delivered 4 months ago and never registered for or been to the Off Rodeo. As a day 3 reservation holder I received 4 or 5 other "gifts over the last 2.75 years......flag, calendar, hammock, etc......so not sure why I am getting this one now. Maybe everyone that ordered one will get this some time after their delivery?? Silly. Also very disappointed it is a pick of a Bronco wagon when I have a proper 2D. ;) At least it is a Sasquatch and the landscape looks like it could be my home state.

Ford Bronco Ford sending more gifts? IMG_9101

TWise

Outer Banks
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr 2.7 Bronco Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I received that picture, a poster, bronco themed plastic playing cards, a bronco themed hammock, a big black flag with the bronco symbol on it, and a cool little calendar for your desk where each month was a silhouette of a different landscape.

Anyone get anything different?

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received that picture, a poster, bronco themed plastic playing cards, a bronco themed hammock, a big black flag with the bronco symbol on it, and a cool little calendar for your desk where each month was a silhouette of a different landscape.

Anyone get anything different?
The Bronco stainless coffee mug with the topo lines on it. Probably my favorite gift from Ford.